92

The two women were lazing about at home when they got a knock on the door. Serafina went to answer and immediately tried to slam the door in the face of the person she had seen. The person on the other end knew and stopped the door with their foot.

"Now that is just uncalled for," Morgana complained as she slammed the door open on Serafina and let herself in, "Where is your better half? I don't want to speak with you."

Rosalie chuckled from upstairs but made her way down quickly to hug the woman, "Hello, my favorite witch!"

"You keep letting her in. That's why she keeps coming back," Serafina whined as she walked past the two, embracing to make her way to the living room.

Morgana rolled her eyes at the girl, "Even though you're mean, I will still help you. You are welcome!" she said as she held Rosalie's arm and followed.

"I never asked for your help!" Serafina argued.

"And yet, I'm still willing to give it. Aren't I a nice woman?" Morgana debated.

"Be nice," Rosalie kissed Serafina on her forehead as she sat near Morgana, "What are you helping us with? You used to always poke and prod my wife all the time, but you've been missing for a while. What's up?"

"Hey, that's right. You haven't been around. No wonder it has been very nice and peaceful lately," Serafina commented in realization.

"Wife?" Morgana heard the keyword in Rosalie's statement and was stunned.

Both women held up their ring fingers and smirked.

"I said yes." Serafina smiled.

"Congratulations! When did this happen?" Morgana wondered.

"Not too long ago," Rosalie said happily, "I have pictures!" She sang happily as she zipped off to get the wedding album.

The three became immersed in the wedding album for a while. Morgana noted the lack of family members and heavy townsfolk presence. The two women explained the minor separation of the family. But they smiled and laughed at some of the silly photos the two women did. This reassured Morgana that the two were okay with their small wedding. Before she could make another comment, a phone rang.

"Hey Em, what's-" Rosalie began.

"What did you do?" Emmett whisper yelled into the phone.

"Nothing, what? Why?" She asked.

"They told me not to tell you, that you'll probably just make it worse. But I think you should know! I mean, Serafina is friends with them! She can talk to them!" Emmett began to ramble.

"You're not making sense, Em," Serafina said from beside Rosalie.