Washington 2005

Serafina and her siblings had gotten to school early as usual and were standing in the hallway near Serafina's first period. She was the flight risk, so they had all started escorting her. They thought she was less likely to leave during her first period if they did. They were somewhat correct. Her class was the furthest into the school, so she didn't like to turn around and leave after making it there.

Now, if they all stayed near Rosalie's and Jasper's class, that would be a different story. She would walk right out the door after that first warning bell since their class was close to the school's entrance.

Serafina wasn't feeling like class today, though. She looked at Edward, who rolled his eyes in annoyance, "I'm not doing it." He groaned.

"Why not? I'd do it for you if I could!" Serafina glared.

"Would you?" Edward asked, looking at her pointedly as he tried to read her mind.

'Maybe if you were being nice and not such a dick,' she thought.

Edward glared at her.

"No, wait! I wasn't ready!" Serafina stopped herself as she began to think 'Of course' repeatedly. Rosalie and their siblings giggled to themselves. They could imagine what she had thought before.

Edward sneered but shook his head, "No, there aren't going to be any quizzes or tests today in your first period. Just a review for your test on Friday." He finally uttered before turning around to head to his first period. Alice and Jasper were just behind him.

Alice turned around and gave Serafina an excited look as she clenched her fists and hopped a few times before rejoining the two while still looking back repeatedly at Serafina. Jasper gave her a look of confusion, but his small smile for her never left his face. Serafina looked at her with confusion, making Alice roll her eyes. She knew she would forget.

"What's today?" Edward asked suspiciously after hearing her excited yell in her mind.

"Nothing," Alice shrugged. Her grin was still on her face.

"What was that all about?" Emmett asked aloud.

"No idea," Serafina shrugged.

"Alice is keeping secrets again. We'll find out eventually," Rosalie said. She turned to her girlfriend, "You're ditching today, babe?" Rosalie asked Serafina. The three started walking toward Rosalie's class.

"Yes, I think I saw that there would be a small art show in the park. I want to take a look around," Serafina said.

"Well, be careful," Rosalie said.

"Of course," Serafina smiled. She placed a small kiss on Rosalie's cheek, "Te amo mi hermosa Rosa." She whispered.

"I love you too," Rosalie smiled back. She watched as Serafina turned the corner to head to the front doors.