79

Most of the family went to their usual table and sat down that day. All had different thoughts when seeing Edward sitting alone. But none were surprised. A certain tiny brunette warned them.

Serafina had a project she was working on with Angela. She went to lunch from a different direction than usual and had to walk past Edward. She wasn't given the warning because Alice didn't see it until after they had separated that day.

Serafina looked at Edward sitting alone at the table, 'Making your move, pendejo?' she thought. She walked behind him precisely to smack him on the head before making her way to her family's table. He gave her an annoyed look before turning his attention to the door to wait on his human.

On the other hand, Serafina went to sit in her usual spot, and she looked at the others with a grin, "Did he give up on his sanctimonious attitude?" she asked the others.

"It was just a matter of time. That's what we were told anyway," Jasper frowned.

"I say he tanks it. He's not smooth at all," Emmett laughed.

"That's not a good bet! Of course, he's going to tank it. He doesn't know how to speak to women," Serafina scoffed.

"That's why he's a loser," Rosalie smirked.

They continuously mocked Edward's little date from their table. They continued to tease him even with the human present. They, of course, overheard everything the two were talking about. He would constantly tell her that he was bad for her. She didn't seem to understand his warnings. They were veiled warnings, as though he didn't want her actually to understand it. He didn't need to do so much. Although Isabella seemed a reasonably astute young lady. She didn't know how to apply that knowledge.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think he was teasing the girl," Serafina said after a while.

Emmett frowned with confusion, "How so?"

"The tone he keeps using to tell her to stay away. For example," Serafina turned to Rosalie, "You better stop looking at me that way." She said. She didn't use a threatening tone at all.

Rosalie looked at her girlfriend suspiciously, "In what way?"

"You know what you're doing when giving me those beautiful eyes. You're a despicable temptress, but you shouldn't tempt me," Serafina answered with a smirk. She never raised her voice. She kept it soft and gentle as Edward was doing with the girl.

Rosalie chuckled. She then fluttered her eyes at Serafina before resting her chin on her propped hand, "I don't know what you mean."

"I would stop now, or you're going to get it later," Serafina's voice dropped as she practically growled.

"You'd never lay a finger on me," Rosalie laughed while fluttering her eyes at Serafina.

"Never on you," Serafina smirked, "I have a better spot in mind for my fingers."

Rosalie's jaw dropped as she stared at Serafina with wide eyes. She shoved her shoulder back, "Shut up! Not at school!" she said.