60

Serafina was nervous that weekend. Rosalie would try to comfort her. She gave her shoulder massages and whispered in her ears to relax when they were studying to relieve her stress. It did help. Serafina would try just for her. She tried not to think about her first day of school too much and instead enjoyed her weekend with Rosa. But the weekend was over way too soon.

That Monday, they all went to the administration office together. Bright and early. Earlier than most others, though, there was still a significant number of students to gossip. Why wouldn't they? The beautiful Cullen mother was flanked by two new gorgeous tall women, followed by the other Cullen teens.

"There you are, Esme! I was wondering when I'd see you!" a playful voice they recognized sounded.

"Well, of course, Lynn, I told you we would be here today," she smiled back.

"And you brought the whole gang with you," Lynn chuckled after seeing all the other teens file in behind their mother. She shook her head, "Alright, I know you all want to show your sisters some support, but you are crowding my little office! I'll kindly ask that you all wait outside for them." She said.

The other Cullens filed out, and Lynn gave Esme the paperwork they would need to enroll. She then sat Rosalie and Serafina at desks at opposite ends of the room to complete a placement test. Esme had already told her they had been home-schooled previously, so depending on where they placed on the test would decide whether they joined Alice and Edward in sophomore year or Jasper and Emmett in junior year.

Serafina read the first couple of questions and felt herself instantly relax. She knew the answers. Edward was listening from outside. He grew a small smile as his siblings watched his reaction. He gave them a brief nod, and they silently cheered. They had all seen how nervous Serafina was at home over school. It was strange to see on her, and they didn't like it. They were happy she felt better after seeing the test.

A man approached the office and saw the teens loitering outside, "Ah, the Cullen children. Is there something I can help you all with?" he asked as he approached.

"Oh no, Mr. Simmons, we're fine. We were waiting for our sisters to be placed," Emmett answered.

"I'll check on them, but you should all head to class. Don't worry. We'll call one or two of you to show them around when they're ready. But we don't know how long that will take, and you don't want to be late for class, do you?" he smiled as he bypassed them to walk into the office. They heard him greet their mother as they entered and reluctantly went to their classes, "Lovely to see you, Mrs. Cullen. I heard we're getting some new students. How are the placement tests going?" he directed to Lynn.

Lynn's smile dimmed at the sight of Mr. Simmons, "Hello, Mr. Simmons. One is done, and the other just about, I'd reckon. They were quick. But I've been grading Rosalie's, and it's impressive." She answered.

Rosalie knew she would do well. She debated missing a question or two just in case Sera missed anything. But she knew she wouldn't have to worry when she reviewed the test more. She had gone over similar questions with her before. Although she knew Serafina would be fine, she still worried about whether she would freeze during the test. She kept her eyes on her, and when she rose with a smile, she relaxed and returned that smile.