WELCOME TO THE FANDOM!

Welcome to the Monster Mash Fandom! In this story, I will tell you about my experience with the six boys in the band.

If you like my story, please leave a vote, a comment or whatever you want! I would love to read you!

I used to be lonely, someone who watched the boys from afar, listened to their music to feel like I was with them, I watched every single one of their videos and interviews. I was the most normal 'Masher' in the world... But fate led me down a mysterious path, a road where I came face to face with the boys.

There was no going back after that.

Overnight, I went from just another fan... To the girl they wrote their songs for.

 To the girl they wrote their songs for

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are fictitiously. Other names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidencial.

All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Copyright 2023 by MonsterMasher690

Wattpad edition.

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form or whatsoever.