CHAPTER 12

God! Those tight boxer briefs left nothing to the imagination!

She tried to ignore that thought. She tried to pretend that she didn't know anything about those fantasies, but she couldn't help her mind from wandering off. It wandered off to thoughts of having sex with Frank and then drifted off to fantasizing about Everett.

About Draco, Alycandro, and Finn...

And then mental images of her and Zeth holding each other naked made her gasp.

"God, please no," she whispered, and Frank looked over his metal shoulder.

"Were you talking to me?" he asked, and she jumped.

"N...No!" Jade quickly replied.

The boy rummaged through many outlandish outfits in the closet until he finally found a green lightning bolt pyjama shirt and pants.

"Here are my PJs!" Frank chuckled lightly, turned around, and closed the closet door. "I can't sleep without my PJs, you know? The other guys usually sleep in their underwear, but I don't."

"Oh! I see!" She bit her lip. He sounded very cute, she couldn't deny it. "It must be very sexy to live with them!"

"Well, I don't like Finn... I mean! Boys, I don't like boys, so..." He chuckled. God! His smile and his laugh were so cute!

"Oh no! Me neither!" Jade muttered, trying her best to compose herself, her cheeks still flushed. "I mean! I like boys, but no... Not your friends. I mean! You all are handsome! You, in particular, are very handsome! Wait... What did I say? I mean... You're handsome but I don't like you, I mean I do like you but you're seven years older than me and I don't like old men and..." She sighed, "I better keep quiet, right?"

"Well, I'm only twenty-seven but... Thanks for saying I'm handsome." He chuckled a little. "You're nervous, aren't you?"

"A little, yes." If she blushed any more, there would be no way to go back to her natural skin colour ever again. She was being silly, ridiculous! She had to calm down!

"Hey, your cat is with Alex and Zeth, in case you were wondering," Frank said, pulling on his shirt.

"Oh! It's not my cat!" Jade replied, lowering her feet off the bed to stand up, "It's my friend's... Oh God! Melody must be worried sick! I have to go!" Jade tousled her hair a bit and ran to the door.

"Wait, don't leave!" he reached out with his bionic hand to hold her by her forearm, and she blushed.

He was touching her...

FRANK RUBINSTEIN WAS TOUCHING HER!

"Alycandro told me that he wanted to make sure you were okay, so he said you could spend the night here," Frank explained, "And Zeth wants you to sign some papers clearing the band of any 'anomaly or kidnapping' but that's out of caution."

"Oh well but, no... It wasn't a kidnapping, Or maybe yes but I wouldn't call it that," Jade whispered, "And I'm sorry but, I have no reason to stay."

"Well, Zeth, Alex and the cat are already good friends. Maybe you and I could be friends too?"

Jade was paralyzed.

Was this international music star asking her to stay the night here with him?

With them?

Doing what?!

Melody would never believe any of this!

No one who read Melody's blog would believe it!

"You want me to stay?" she asked, and Frank nodded.

"Sure. Zeth even said that if you wanted, you could, I don't know, take a picture with us or something, but after signing the papers."