CHAPTER 46

"Jade, come on stage," Alex said amidst cheers, holding out his hand so she could join them up there.

"Doll-Finna! Doll-Finna, come over here too!" Finn held out his hand to help her up, "A promise is a promise!"

With both Doll-Finna and Jade on stage, Everett disappeared behind some curtains and stepped out of the backstage with a chair in each hand, which he placed against each other in the centre of the stage.

"Is this how they should go?" Everett asked, and Alex shook his head.

"Back to back, this is how the chairs go," Alex turned them as he wanted them.

"What are the chairs for?" Jade asked as she sat down.

"Oh Honey! Have you ever been to a bachelorette party?" Doll-Finna sat down, too excited, practically vibrating with happiness. Suddenly, Finn put his feet on the sides of Doll-Finna’s chair, and he was practically on top of the Drag Queen, holding onto the back of the chair and moving his hips like... Oh!

He moved as if he were underwater, his muscles flexing and rippling under his skin. His blonde hair fell to the side of his head like waves, and he winked at Doll-Finna, flashing two rows of white piranha teeth.

"It's done like this," Alex suddenly placed his feet on the sides of Jade's chair and did a hip and chest grind, half sitting on the chair by bending his knees, and his…

Thing…

Oh God!

His holy stick was inches away from her thighs!

That looked pretty... Big.

Oh Jesus Christ Redeemer! She was going to faint again!

Alex was dancing very sensually, alternating between chest and hip grinding.

Jade's cheeks were burning, as were her ears and forehead. Alex's cinnamon skin glistened with body oil and exuded sensual heat. The way he looked into her eyes and smiled was making her dizzy. He was beautiful but also wicked, a predator ready to devour her whole.

Alex was so close, tantalizingly close that she could taste him. His abs smelled sweet, just like cotton candy. Maybe this was scented body oil? Oh, she wanted to smell it, touch it, and taste it, all at the same time. Her stomach was doing somersaults, and the blood rushing to her face made her head spin.

She couldn't breathe properly or stop thinking about what it would be like if he leaned forward, grabbed the back of her chair, pulled her closer to him until their faces touched, and then slowly kissed her...

She wanted him.

"I will grab your hands very lightly," Alex said. "This way, you can break away from my grip if you aren't feeling comfortable with the move."

He put his back towards Jade and gently grabbed her hands, placing them on his beefy pecs and guiding them through his torso all the way down to his stone-solid abs.

His skin was burning and sensually slippery. Alex was on fire, his muscles rippled under her fingertips, her breath came out in harsh pants every time she felt him shift his weight.

"Touch my body, anything you want is allowed. Knock yourself out, señorita," Alex winked at her over his shoulder, and she, very obedient, squeezed lightly and traced every contour and every inch of strong flesh. She couldn't stop touching him. It was driving her crazy.

“That was fun, right?” Alex suddenly released Jade's hands and turned back to half-sit on her lap, flicking her hair with his nose... "What do you want to do now, Señorita?" he whispered.

Draco turned over his shoulder to see Alex dancing for Jade, and his fists clenched, his heart aching, heavy, his whole body as if it had no bones.

"I'm too aroused to think clearly," Jade whispered, turning to see Zeth dancing with rough, sharp hip movements without paying attention to her. "Don't you think he would be jealous?"

Draco was trying to ignore the fact that he was the one who was jealous, because he liked Jade... But he loved Alex, and he was dancing for someone else.

“There's a girl who once did something to our minds. Zeth, Draco, Everett and I were very hot, under some kind of sexual trance so to speak," Alex explained softly in her ear, his warm breath making her shiver. "We all wanted to be with her that night, except for Finn and Frank because they were not around... So Zeth came up with an idea..."

"What?" She asked, more out of passion than genuine curiosity, squeezing her thighs together.

“To avoid arguments... All for one and one for all," Alex bit his lip at the same time as she did, pulling away slightly to face each other. “Zeth wants it to be the same, but in a relationship, not just passion.”

“He wants me to be the girlfriend of all of you?” Jade swallowed.

"If you agree, though he has already printed the documents for you to sign. He has them at home.”