CHAPTER 15

"It is a trap!" Draco stood up from his seat very upset, "Abort mission! Abort! Abort!"

"Could you calm down?" Alex sat Draco back down with a hand on his shoulder, "Relax, Bro. It's okay."

"Someone please kill me," Finn covered his face, "Bad memories are coming to my mind right now."

"Oh no!" Frank blushed, like a tomato, "Next question please!"

"Sorry, I think I did go too far with that question," Jade said, more flushed than Frank himself, "Ok... Alycandro! Draco! What do you think of Dralycandro? Is it true that you two are in a relationship?"

Draco and Alex looked at each other, then at Jade, whose palms were already sweating.

"Well?" Zeth waved for either of them to speak, "We are listening, gentlemen."

"Why don't you ask something awkward to Zeth instead?" Alycandro asked, avoiding Draco's sly look to the left.

"Come on! Ask anything!" Zeth crossed one leg, leaned back with his hands behind his head and raised an eyebrow, "I dare you!"

"Very well, if you want it that way," she looked down and sighed heavily, then took a deep breath, and asked a question she wrote on a card, "Are you gay, Zeth?"

Everyone, including Everett, made sounds like orangutans, hissing and turning to look at the golden boy.

However, Zeth didn't flinch.

"I'm bisexual," he replied fearlessly, "Come on! You can do better."

"Do you like any of your bandmates?" Jade's fists were clenched more than they should.

"Does my reflection count?" Zeth cocked his head. But for a second, Jade was sure she saw Finn looking down, as if what he heard had made him sad.

"Do you hate someone in the band, Zeth?" Jade was getting hotter inside.

"If I hated anyone I wouldn't be in the band. I would go solo," he turned to his friends, and they all seemed to agree, "I have all the talent I need to be a soloist."

"Then why do you have bandmates?" Jade asked, a little annoyed by the arrogance

"Bandmates? Oh no, miss. You're wrong. They are not my bandmates..." Zeth turned to look at his friends and a smile was enough to know that these boys were a source of pride to him, maybe something else too, "All of them, from the largest to the smallest, are my family." For a moment, Zeth stopped sounding like his usual arrogant egomaniac self and seemed sincere, "Come on, Jessy! You're not even trying!"

"Would you date a fan?" Jade was shaking, boiling, her heart racing, and the band leader didn't even look uncomfortable.

"Don't flatter yourself," he replied, "We barely know each other... But never say never." He winked.

He was so... Arrogant!

She was already so red she looked like a STOP sign.

"Zeth," Alycandro snapped his fingers and his arrogant friend turned to look at him, "Enough! She's going to pass out again!"

"I want to ask something!" Draco raised his hand like a kid in school and bounced a little on his seat, "Hey Jade. Do you like Five Nights At Freddy's?"

"Oh, well I..." she rubbed her arm. Maybe she shouldn't, maybe it was a bad idea, but these guys had written a song about loving a girl like her, a Freak, so there was nothing to lose in showing what she really was like. The girls at school weren't here to judge her like always. Melody was not here, "I actually do like FNAF but, I don't think it makes sense that Charlie's death happened before the missing children incident. Puppet was already designed to babysit so, I think the purple man killed Charlie after the incident."

"Oh my God, marry me!" Draco shot to his feet, quivering happily like a squirrel who drank five cups of coffee.

"Wait..." Alycandro stood up, "Do you like Game of Thrones?"

"I mean, who doesn't?" Jade eyed all the boys, who looked particularly excited. "But that ending... It would have been more palatable if they revealed that Bran warged to manipulate Daenerys, but we may never know the true ending because George hasn't finished the last two books of A Song of Ice and Fire."

"And I highly doubt he will," Draco whispered, "I never told him what happened after..." And then one of Zeth's gold rings flew through the air and landed on his head, " Ouch! Why did you throw that at me, Zeth?!"

"Shut up," Zeth whispered, "We don't talk about Bruno, nor about Evalon."

"But you just did!" Draco yelled, rubbing his head.

"No, I was talking about how special I am, it's different."

"Wait! Jade! Do you like to cook?" Frank got to his feet. "Because I love to cook!"

"You only know how to cook instant soup and quesadillas, Frank," Zeth said and Jade laughed.

"God! Me too!" Jade nodded, "We can make quesadillas together one of these days!"

"It's a date!" Frank said, and his electric green bionic eye lit up brightly like a Christmas light.

A date? Did Frank really say that?! God! Jade was really going to faint again!

"Do you like figure skating?" Everett asked in his deep voice and everyone cocked their heads.

"I used to go see live shows with my mom in LA when I lived there." Jade nodded, "And I love the Winter Olympics!"

"Me too, we should go figure skating some day." Everett said and they all gasped in unison.

"Oh... I thought you were the type to play hockey but..." Jade squirmed un her seat. Had he just asked her out? "I mean, it's unexpected coming from you but, okay!"

"Hey, do you like..."

"Enough!" Zeth jumped to his feet, interrupting Finn, "This interview is about us! Who interviews who here?! Are you guys trying to marry Jessy or what?"

"My name is Jade," She said with a frown and Zeth waved her off.

"Listen!" Zeth snapped, "Empires have fallen because of men doing stupid things for women, I have seen it, history always repeats itself and..."

"You like history?" Jade asked and Zeth cocked his head.

"Zeth is as studious as King Ozyrez or King Ptahrek," Draco said, "And like those two kings, he spent his time in the library of The Titan when he wasn't out training with swords."

"Ptahrek was the one who trained with Vorpal Steel swords, Draco," Zeth corrected, "Ozyrez only sweated when he cheated on his wife with Zehtt Greak, clashing other kind of swords in the Bates Inn of The Madlands."

"I have no idea what you're talking about but... I love history," Jade agreed, "And conspiracies, like the one that says the ship that sank was the Olympic disguised as the Titanic."

"I've never liked talking about the Titanic," Draco said with a shudder, "It reminds me of the story of Klyde 'the Adorable' Munrahman. Poor boy, he sank in the Gulf of Khreez tied to his dragon and drowned."

"But Klyde is believed to have survived," Zeth replied, "And didn't I tell you we don't talk about Bruno?"

Jade raised an eyebrow and looked at Draco.

Did he say something about a dragon?

"So? Jade." Zeth snapped his fingers to make her turn to see him, "You say you like history, huh? I want to see that with my own eyes."

"Try me, boy," she said and all of his friends hissed.

"Fine!" Zeth half-shut his eyes.