CHAPTER 25

In the cafeteria, Draco and the boys were waiting somewhat impatiently for the arrival of the rival band.

"Do you think they will come?" Alex asked Draco, who was in front of all of them.

"I'm sure they will," Draco replied, although he wasn't entirely certain. "I told Egor to do his best to convince them to talk to us."

Draco knew that there wouldn't really be a reason why they wouldn't come. There never really was.

They watched as the doors opened up and all six guys walked through them.

They made an almost military formation, all taking steps at the same time with terrifying synchronicity. At the front, the leader of the band had mischievous green eyes and curly scarlet red hair. He practically looked like a demon about to collect five souls, a small demon, more like a little devil, one of those that pokes people's buttocks with a fork, nothing to do with real demons from Hellstorm but, semantics.

This guy, this band leader, had the body of a professional dancer under that black suit and tie with a red button-down shirt.

This had to be Cadence's son, and he looked a lot like her that was for sure.

Flanking the scarlet-haired boy were two boys, both in silver suits and ties, but there was no further similarity between them.

One was about as tall as Finn, pale to the point he was almost transparent, with a warm smile and silver eyes. He looked more familiar since he had a gym body. His tight suit jacket squeezed his biceps, beefy pecs and a V-shaped back like a glove. This boy was wearing a sky blue button-down shirt, and his hair was a Perry the Platypus shade, but that weird nose... Draco was sure he'd seen this guy before.

The other boy was just as tall as Alex and Frank, wearing a purple shirt that matched his eyes, hair, and stubble. He looked serious and almost expressionless. He was also a gym type.

There were three other boys behind them, wearing black, orange, and purple tailored suits respectively.

At first glance, Draco could discern that there were three members in the rival band who were descendants of Spectres of New Shacklesack, a kingdom famous for being home to talented artists. Draco at least hoped that their faith was not that of the God Tunebra, because if that was the case, he already expected Tunebra Priests prowling the streets slaying Mashers and innocent civilians like when Princess Nephty 'The Martyr' Rahman married Prince Heruz or when King Zehtt Greak decided to marry too many women.

"Well, here we are. Will you not introduce yourselves?" said the son of Cadence O'Pry.

"The one who arrives is the one who introduces himself," Alex replied, puffing out his chest with his arms crossed.

"Let's be professional," Draco tried to calm the waters with his hands.

"They're not professionals," Frank whispered with half-shut eyes. "After the fight they started outside..."

"What fight?" Cadence's son interrupted Frank, and both he and Draco looked at each other.

"What Zeth did seems to have worked," Frank shrugged.

"Well, enough of Zeth! I am the son of Tom O'Pry, my name is Anton, and we are Sixth Octave, and we are the moment," he winked.

"Says who?" Alex asked, cocking his head.

"Go ask the fans out there," Anton pointed back with a smirk.

"But I don't know any song of yours," Finn cocked his head too.

"It's because we just started today. We're going to shoot the video for our first single today," Anton was already clenching his fists and furrowing his brow.