CHAPTER 38

"Jade, you're the centre of attention tonight," Zeth said, walking over to her and placing his hands on her waist. "First, we're going to party a little while lip-syncing, with our clothes on. Then the interesting stuff comes next!" He pulled her into his body, and their pelvises practically crashed. Her back arched slightly, and her fingers squeezed his biceps.

Ooohhh.

Those muscles were so hard and warm!

"What interesting part?" Jade's breathing became rapid, and her pulse rate increased so much that her chest ached.

Jade's lips were dangerously close to Zeth's, and he had his hand on her waist, pulling her against his body.

This had to be a dream!

"You know what I'm talking about," Zeth winked at her. "You know you want to see me, because who wouldn't?"

"See you doing what?" Jade played dumb, honestly.

"Dancing shirtless, dancing for..."

"Dancing for those girls?" Jade could feel the heat of his fingers through her dress, his breath hot against her mouth, and his body felt like a furnace. But at the same time, it was the sexiest thing she had ever experienced.

"I'm not going to dance sexy for them," Zeth told her with a too-sexy smile. "I'm going to dance for you. I'm your stripper tonight."

Oh, Jesus Christ Redeemer! Jade begged God to forgive her for the sin she was about to commit!

It was her moment, it was all or nothing. His lips were so close, his body warmed her like no other person could.

Jade knew she would be forgiven by his friends, her family, and herself if he kissed her first. But the idiot didn't make a move, he didn't get his face any closer, and Jade wanted him to kiss her!

She wanted to kiss his perfect lips!

But she didn't dare. So she thought maybe she should ignore their dangerous proximity. Jade could let herself go as long as he did, but he only looked at her with his beautiful sapphire eyes, teasing her.

"But if you're going to dance... What am I going to do?" Jade bit her lip.

She had to move; she had to do something. His scent, his masculine face, his warm body, everything was crying out for her to kiss him!

But was that what she wanted her first kiss to be like?

“You're going to party with us,” Zeth winked,  “Then you will go up on stage so we can dance for you and…"

And then her lips collided with his.

It was a second of blinded passion, adrenaline that made her kiss him, and she didn't regret it one bit because before she knew it, he kissed her back!

He started out simply, with slow, gentle, and light pressure, but then he shifted his focus from her top lip to her bottom lip.

He was passionate and caring without being too eager.

Oh, Dizzy Jesus Christ!

Oh Saint Mary who fell on her face!

Oh Saint Joseph who crushed his finger with a hammer!

Jade was kissing Zeth Rahman!

She could not believe it!

SHE WAS KISSING ZETH RAHMAN!

Her lips were on his!

And she was the one who kissed him first!

Old Jade would never have done such a thing!

Oh, holy shit!

Her lips were on her angelic idol!

And then his arms were wrapped around her, and they kissed some more, his hands roaming all over her.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

It shouldn't be happening!

How was this possible?

She made this possible!

She was no longer a kiss virgin.

Was she too sloppy?

Was she supposed to use more tongue?

Was she falling in love with him?

“Oh, I think I'm going to pass out," Frank fanned himself with one hand and then fell like a log to the ground.

The rest of the boys didn't even notice his fall; they just gaped as Zeth’s mouth opened and he took full control of the kiss. He sucked on Jade's lips; he was very good at kissing, very talented, and then his tongue entered her mouth.

GOD!

Jade was going to faint again!

“Hell yeah, Zeth! Use your tongue!” Draco yelled.

“Shut up!” Alex smacked him on the back of the neck with his palm, “You are ruining their moment!"

Jade’s hands clung to Zeth’s iron biceps to survive this kiss and not collapse; her body relaxed and melted into his, her lips following his, her tongue dancing with his.

Against her belly, there was something... Growing?

Oh God!

Was that an erection under his robe?

Or had he put a microphone down there?

It twitched....

God! It really was his penis!

It was very long and... Hard.

Was he erect for her?

Holy Christ turned around!

She was going to faint again!

Jade trembled and flinched.

He must have felt her reaction because he pulled away slightly and looked down at her with those big, beautiful eyes of his. She could swear his pupils dilated at the sight of her swollen lips.

He was staring into her soul; she couldn't look away from his cheeks, flushed with passion just like hers.

"Hey, isn’t anyone going to help Frank?" Finn asked, looking down.

"Finally! After all that mating!" Everett said, smiling and crossing his arms, "Now have Baby Yeti."

"They can't have baby yeti, big guy," Draco motioned for Everett to bend over, and he did, then Draco whispered in his cold ear, "Zeth and I got vasectomies a long time ago."

"But don’t you regenerate?" Everett raised an eyebrow.

"Not in this case.” Draco whispered in the big man's ear again, “It was a ritual performed by a Shub-Witch, Baphelise Nyguratt, the cute witch who lives in the basement of Lyonfort’s library."

"So she saw both of your pee-pees and marbles?" Everett raised his eyebrows.

"Stop whispering and let Jade and Zeth have their moment," Alex nudged Draco.

Zeth and Jade were facing each other, forehead to forehead. They both laughed a little.

Jade's thoughts were a whirlpool.

Since they had kissed now, she must be in love with him, right?

He kissed her back, so it’s just obvious that there was love!

Because kissing meant they almost made out, right?

And since they did it, it just made sense for her to be in love with him.

That’s how it always happened in books, movies and fanfics.

But in real life? Was it the same thing?

Fuck overthinking! She had never felt so alive and happy as she did right now!

"And what was that about?" Zeth asked, close to Jade's lips, caressing her cheek.

"That was my first kiss," Jade giggled. "Now let’s shoot that video!"

"Can someone please bring some alcohol for Frank?!" Finn yelled.