CHAPTER 47

Suddenly, Jade found herself surrounded.

"I see Alex already told you Zeth's plan," a voice said to her left. It was Draco, who moved his hips back and forth as if they were a separate part of him. He had his hands on his nape and his mouth slightly open.

He danced almost as well as Alex.

She was trying very hard not to look at the small hammock that covered Draco's private parts but...

Oh! Oh Holy cow!

More like Holy Donkey!

"W-What plan?" Jade tried to look away, But how was a girl supposed to remain pure and chaste with all this around her?

To Jade’s left, Frank was running his hands over his torso and moving his hips toward her, and she couldn't help but wonder... Was he made of metal under that tiny piece of clothing?

To tell the truth, the long shape under his little stripper briefs looked very... Organic.

But was that really natural? The size and thickness under Frank's hammock-piece, was that supposed to be that big?

Jade could already see herself entering hell with a first pass from so many naughty things that crossed her mind right now.

"Zeth wants all of us to date fragile girl," Everett said, dancing for Doll-Finna along with Finn, both of them moving in ways almost as suggestive as the three guys around Jade.

They looked like they wanted Jade as much as she wanted them, or so she would have liked to believe.

"You know?" Zeth said from beside Jade, making her jump a bit. Luckily he was kneeling next to her, looking straight into her eyes, "You're the first woman who has made the group nervous."

"Do you want me to be the girlfriend of all the boys, including you?" Jade asked just for the sake of asking.

"It would make things easier," Zeth replied, and she laughed at how quickly he came to his own defence.

"Not for me!" Jade said.

"Why don't you relax and let us dance for you?" Zeth winked, "Relax and enjoy."

"Don't worry," Draco spoke, "You are safe with us."

"We will never hurt you," Frank whispered into her ear.

"You don't have to agree if you don't want to," Alex said with a thrust of his pelvis straight into her chest.

Jade was shaking with nerves. All these boys wanted to be her boyfriends, and none of them had bothered to ask if she wanted to be theirs, too.

"I just want to enjoy this," Jade said, placing her hands on Alex's slippery abs.

"I'd like to be with you, Jade. You are very pretty, very cute, and brave," Frank looked like a little boy who was given candy for Christmas. His face was filled with happiness, and Jade knew he wouldn't let go of his desire until he took her home and made sure she was comfortable and loved. The thought made her smile and blush, which was not an attractive thing in her opinion.

"I think we can both live life without fear," Draco told her, although when he said it he was looking at Alex with hopeful eyes, moving his torso and hips to the beat of the song as if trying to attract the attention of the Latino, "I just want to be with you Alex... I mean! Jade!”

“Draco?" Jade lowered her eyebrows, "Did you just say…"

"I didn't say anything!" Draco yelled, wide-eyed.

"What did he say?" Alex asked.

"Did I hear right?" Frank asked.

“Draco said..." Jade met the vampire's eyes, and the boy shook his head, pressing his lips, "He said that... That I look pale."

Draco seemed to thank Jade with his eyes, and she nodded discreetly.

"Just breathe," Everett said from where he danced with Doll-Finna. "We don't want you to pass out now."

"Yes. Just breathe," Zeth agreed. He grabbed Jade’s hand and brought it to his chest. His muscles underneath her touch hardened, and Jade tried to ignore the sensation that shot through her body, but it was difficult.

She was already a second away from bursting into flames.

She would burn to a crisp, and not even her ashes would be allowed to join the fireflies.

"With you, all of you, I feel like I’m home," Jade said, looking at everyone, including Finn over her shoulder. "I want to be everyone's girlfriend."

The boys around her looked at each other in agreement.

She was so blushed that she was sorry to exist.

How embarrassing!

Why was she embarrassed about wanting something?

It was time to take the reins of her life, and not just because the men around her were hot and she wanted them to love her. Jade was ready to take control of her own destiny. That's what she needed right now. She didn't need to be in denial. She had been in denial all her life because she had always been scared.

But she would no longer be afraid.

It was time to be a new Jade.

All boys stepped away from her when the track stopped.

“That’s a wrap!” Glitter Joe’s voice boomed all over the place.

The club erupted in cheers, laughter and applause. Everyone was celebrating, confetti was falling from the ceiling, but Draco was in no mood to celebrate.

“Alex," Draco said, placing a hand on the shoulders of the heavily breathing Latino with a grin, drenched in sweat and body oil, "Can we talk? In private?"