CHAPTER 28

When Alex and Draco arrived at the strip club, an old and small place in the southeast area of ​​Hollow Woods, the owner was already waiting for them at the entrance. He was a stout man, short like Draco, in a bright purple suit and purple bowtie.

The place was closed, but Draco figured it would be fun to see it all lit up in neon lights.

Neon Lights? How about Neon Frights? Oh yeah! Here came the inspiration for new songs and, why not? The title of the fourth album!

Inside, it was like a warehouse. There was a bar, cubicles with red curtains, people sweeping confetti from the grey floor, and a huge stage that took up most of the venue. There would be hundreds of people here tonight, and Draco was excited to see what this place looked like when it was alive.

The owner of the place immediately greeted Alex and gave him a big hug and a pat on the back. He also told him that he was proud to have seen him succeed in the music industry and then asked him how he liked the place so far. Alex replied with a nod and a bright smile, and the owner said that he was glad he still liked it here and that it would become even better when people started coming tonight.

Draco was too busy checking the stage to pay much attention, imagining what Alex looked like in his stripper days up there. In his mind's eye, Alex looked gorgeous in tight underpants and glittery costumes, and he could imagine him dancing on stage for hours.

Alex had danced in front of Draco before, but it was different dancing sexy and sometimes shirtless for Monster Mash fans than doing it oiled up in a mini hammock-like piece for horny women. Draco had already seen everything, Alex's entire body without any clothes, but it didn't have the same eroticism as seeing him dance like a legitimate stripper on stage.

Maybe Draco was already losing his mind again, over a Lycan, something forbidden...

Oh! Of course! Because it was not an aberration  when his father married him to Marchioness Luna in the past just for power and to keep her hostage in Kizah, but it was actually forbidden to have a love relationship with a Lycan?

What a stupid thing!

But Alex was a Lycan, and Draco was a vampire, and there was no way their love could thrive, if there was love on Alex’s part.

Both were supernatural creatures who lived by rules and codes that forbade friendship between species, and they had already broken that rule very publicly and there was no problem.

But romance, sex, and any form of relationship were definitely out of the question. It seemed that the origin story of the Winged Wolves of House Moonblood was still neither forgotten nor forgiven.

Yet, Draco had fallen in love, and he was afraid of his own feelings for the first time in thousands of years.

Loving Alex was confusing for Draco.

He couldn't deny that he liked him, enjoyed his company, and had had good and bad times with him. But Draco found it unsettling to have these feelings for a male Lycan... Again.

Thousands of years had passed, and did... Did reincarnation exist?

Of course, of course, what happened in The Titan should stay in The Titan, but another Alycandro?

Wasn't it too much of a coincidence?

It just didn't make sense to him.

Oh no.

Draco was already drifting off into his thoughts again, and once again his mind was a mess.

But where to start? Draco thought faster than he could process, and he always got lost in his mental maze.