CHAPTER 84

Frank couldn't believe it!

Jade was in his workshop, and she had fixed his hand!

What a beautiful and talented girl!

She looked so innocent and happy.

They spent an entire hour together. She would ask him about the inventions around him relentlessly.

Frank was in love with her, there was no denying it. And he was going to tell her as soon as she was done checking out his inventions.

But he got tired of waiting.

Frank needed to tell her how he felt!

And he wanted to do it now.

"I wish I could stay here forever," she said, staring at the ceiling.

He reached out to take her hand but stopped himself.

He wasn't ready yet.

She sat down on a stool, and he walked over to her.

"I wish you could stay forever too," he said, squeezing her shoulder while she admired the view from the window.

"Maybe I can," she said, looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" His chest tickled, and it wasn't his half-robotic heart doing it.

"Maybe I could become a mad scientist just like you and live here. I can put a bed over there and a small kitchen over there."

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, not knowing what to say.

“I think if you come to live with us, we can have your own room made in or apartment... I mean, Solar... Whatever you want."

"Do you think I should sign the papers now and surprise the others when they arrive?"

He shook his head.

"I don't think Zeth likes the idea very much, Besides, he has the contracts in his room and the last time I snooped around I activated a trap and everything flooded," he laughed a bit, trying not to look directly at Jade, and her face fell slightly. "It's late and maybe you should go to sleep."

"Well..." she traced the veins of his forearm with her finger, "What if... You take me to your room?"

He was shocked.

Did she... Did she just ask him to sleep with her?!

Was this some kind of joke?

He thought maybe she was joking, but he couldn't tell. Her eyes were gazing into his, full of hope. His mind went completely blank. All he could register and save in his memory was in front of him: the most beautiful girl on the planet.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed.

She was wiggling her eyebrows.

Did she really want him to have sex with her?

He knew how things worked, of course, but he had never, ever been with a woman in bed.

He was scared of the idea because it made his body spark and feel uncomfortable, but he also liked how his machinery always warmed up near her.

She made him a better version of himself.

"So, what do you say?" she asked, standing up.

"I... I mean, sure!" His chest tickled, and everything around him began spinning as they walked down the hall to the Solar.

His fingers were cold.

This would finally happen.

Frank wouldn't be a virgin anymore!

And it was all thanks to this beautiful girl who seemed to radiate pure innocence and love.

When they entered his green bedroom, Jade was blushing. Maybe she was as nervous as he was.

"Are you okay?" he asked, not daring to close the door behind himself.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied, smiling, looking around.

His bionic hand trembled as he slowly closed the iron door.

She was still taking a quick look around.

Blueprints covered the walls, there were lots of prototypes scattered all over the place, and a tall stack of books about robotics in a corner. This room was a lot bigger on the inside than it seemed on the outside.

"This place is awesome," she said, turning around slowly. Her smile faded. She widened her eyes. And she screamed, “Oh my God! Frank! What are you doing?!"