CHAPTER 51

Alex had quickly changed into his stripper suit when Draco told him to meet in the alley behind the club. He changed so quickly that he didn't even shower to remove the body oil. The velcros on his suit were out of place, and it seemed like his slacks could fall off at any moment. But he had to hurry because he didn't want to leave his best friend alone for too long.

Draco could get into trouble a lot without supervision.

"Where are you, Draco? I never want to call 911 again because you got stuck in a tube!" Alex yelled, turning around to find Draco already swinging upside down from the fire escape of the neighbouring building. "Get down from there, you're going to hurt yourself."

"Kiss me, Mary Jane," Draco chuckled a little and, after a leap and somersault, landed on his feet.

"You brought me here to recreate a scene from Spiderman?" Alex looked around and then at his friend. "Because in that case, you would be Mary Jane."

"I'd rather be Gwen Stacy," Draco motioned for both of them to sit on a wooden bench.

"Wow, I never thought I'd come back here.” Alex laughed, “In this alley I used to smoke cigarettes after every show, and from time to time I fucked a client or two back here, on this very bench."

“Gross,” Draco made a disgusted face and avoided putting his hands on the bench, "I hate it when you talk about your womanizing life.”

"Yes, I don't like it very much either, but my entire past can’t be erased," he sighed, "I think the one who always had a problem with sex was me, and not you."

"I can help you get over that," Draco said, but Alex shook his head.

"No, I'm over it, but... It's hard to think about my past when almost everything is about that. I guess I was looking for something I wouldn't find. I never liked feeling like the bastard and failure of the Glorious Alfaros," he made an exaggerated gesture with his hands, "But despite everything, Grandpa Loberto always said that I would grow up to be someone important, but no one ever believed that I would achieve anything.

"Loberto?” Draco chuckled, and Alex raised an eyebrow.

“What’s so funny?”

“Was your great-grandfather named Alfanso?" Draco laughed and Alex nodded, erasing the vampire's smile, "Are you serious?"

“Yes, why?”

"It seems that history does always repeat itself as Zeth says," Draco put a finger on his chin, “Please tell me your great-grandfather didn't force a daughter named Deltania to marry a psychopath!"

"How do you know?”

Draco blinked rapidly.

“Wait, are you serious?”

“Yes. Deltania married a psycho who turned out to be a serial killer who..."

"I don't want to know more," Draco raised his hand, "I just hope that psycho's name wasn't Zehtt Greak.”

"Well, they called the guy the Monster of Villa de Cortez, it is said that he killed several women, but my great-aunt was the one who realised it and that’s how he got caught. They found the bodies of six women in his backyard."

"That's horrible," Draco looked down, kicking a pebble, "It reminds me of my life on Evalon. I can't believe I got used to seeing corpses all over Kizah, and the vast majority were because of my father and my nephew, and my sister. They were fanatics of punishment with death."

"Your life in Evalon sounds cruel."

"Too much, there you died for talking too much, for being homosexual or... Oh! Of course! That's why I asked you to come here! Alex, do you have a problem with Finn being…"