CHAPTER 73

To be so close to Alex, in his warm embrace with her head close to his face, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, made Jade feel relaxed.

So safe.

So horny.

"Alex, I feel strange," Jade said, a whisper, "It's like overnight I've become like... You?"

“Sexy?”

"No! As if I should go to horny jail!" She turned red as a tomato, "I feel stronger, and I thought that maybe these reactions you guys are having are... I don't know! No guy has ever noticed me and suddenly all of you do? Why?"

"Maybe you're just growing up?" Alex asked, and she inhaled sharply. There was something about his manly scent that made her feel hornier than with any of the other guys, even Zeth.

Alex also seemed to inhale sharply, and she thought maybe it was because of the expensive perfume Zeth had bought her? Or maybe it was the smell of her blood like the girl in the vampire novel?

"I like you a lot, Jade," Alex murmured, "You make me horny, and it's been a while since I felt so eager to... You know."

"That's good because I like you a lot too," she replied softly.

There were words she wanted to say.

She wanted to express the feelings he inspired in her, the feeling that filled her veins when their bodies touched, the way she wanted to be close to him. But she knew it wasn't fair to burden him with her feelings, and so instead, she kept quiet.

The silence stretched between them, making it hard to breathe.

Then the silence started to feel awkward, so Jade said something to ease the tension.

"So, um... What's going on out there?"

"Frank made a bad decision, and we're dealing with it. It was a blessing that you came," Alex answered, sitting up on the bed and pushing himself onto his elbows with a grunt. He looked down at her with a smile. "You should come with me and say hello. The visitors actually saw when I brought you into the suite."

He got up, and Jade watched as he moved through the room.

She sighed.

Was it that hard for him to stay in bed with her?!

She sat on the edge with her head down, and Alex looked over his shoulder at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Can I be honest with you?" she asked him.

"Of course, why not?" he blinked rapidly.

"I really liked touching you," Jade let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. Her face was hot, and she was starting to feel dizzy again, her pulse racing in her ears.

"So, you don't mind me touching you?" Alex smiled slightly, his golden eyes glittering. His voice dropped to a whisper.

"No," she replied, "I actually like it when you touch me, and when I touched you the other night at the club... My heart went boom boom boom!"

"Do you want a private dance again?" Alex bit his lip. "Is that what you want?"

"I'd like..." Jade was getting a little carried away, but if she could be a little naughty with anyone, it was Alex. "I'd like more!"

"Two private dances?" he cocked his head.

"More!" she pressed her thighs together.

"Damn little lady! You want three private dances?!"

"You're playing stupid," Jade lowered her eyebrows. "Don't you take hints?"

"And if you stop with the hints and tell me what you want?" he asked, moving closer until his pelvis was close to her face.

"I want..." She placed a hand on Alex's abdomen, biting her lip. "Here goes nothing... I want sex!" Jade said, and Alex widened his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Damn, little lady! That escalated quickly!" Alex chuckled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck, stepping back. "I don't want to have sex with you!"

Jade frowned.

"Am I that ugly?" she asked, blinking slowly. Her body felt so warm, as if floating in a pool of sunlight. "Am I not pretty enough for you?"

Alex shook his head vehemently.

"No, no! I mean, you are beautiful, but... It's nothing like that!" He paused, looking into her eyes and rubbing his hands together. "I mean... Do you really want to?"

"I..." Jade's lips parted, and she stared at Alex with wide eyes. "I guess... I mean, what about you?"

Alex bit his lip, nervously glancing away.

He was truly uncomfortable.

"Well, yeah," Alex admitted. "Do you want to have sex with me? Like... Right now?”

Jade's heart skipped a beat.

"Yes," she replied.

"I don't have a problem with that I guess," Alex said, biting his lip, "Have you done it before?"

"You would be my first time," she admitted, blushing deeply.

"Oh! Well I... I don't think I'm the one for that," He said with a disappointed face, sighing with his hands on his hips, "Jade, your first time should be with someone you love, something special, and I'm just a recovering womanizer. You deserve someone better than me, I don't know! Maybe Zeth? I am sure that he and you... I think you guys would have more chemistry in bed than you and me."

"But I want to do it with you now," she sounded as tantrum-ish as Melody now.

"Oh well... Well if that's what you want. Get naked," he ordered, putting his thumbs on the waistband of his sweatpants, "Just tell me if it hurts when I put my dick inside you and..."

"Hey," Draco said, throwing the door open. "I am not saying I was listening behind the door, but... I was listening behind the door, and what the actual fuck?!"

"I told you not to open door," Everett said, who was surely also eavesdropping.

"Hey, you guys!" Zeth's voice called in the distance, "If she's already awake, leave her in bed and come now! We're discussing serious matters around here!"

"Should I go with you?" Jade asked Alex as Everett and Draco walked down the hall.

"I guess," Alex shrugged. "Come on. They are waiting. Follow me."

After walking along some corridor, she finally entered the room where her friends were talking to...

This had to be a joke.

"What are they doing here?" Jade whispered as she saw the Sixth Octave boys sitting on one couch and the Monster Mash boys on another.

They all looked quite tense and worried.