CHAPTER 45

The guys started the show standing diagonally, with their front feet pointed towards the audience and their back feet resting flat sideways.

They all took a step ahead rolling their hips. As for their arms, they kept them at chest level, with their elbows and shoulders falling in a straight line. They extended their hips and chests when stepping forward and rolled them back in when dragging their feet, making a small bend at the knees.

It was a great way to proceed towards the audience.

Adopting a wide stance, they kept their legs properly apart to maintain adequate space between them. The guys made a little bend at the knees and started rolling and grinding their hips without moving the rest of their bodies.

The guys added a little variation by shifting their weight from side to side on their legs and keeping the upper body still. They all kept their hands at the back so that the audience could get a clear view of their hip movements. They made fists with their hands to make it look more natural.

Jade never knew stripping would involve more than just, well, stripping or having an attractive body.

The intense movements looked physically taxing, but all the boys seemed acquainted with the art, although Frank’s moves came across as a bit jerky.

These guys looked like they had taken private lessons from some strip master. They all seemed careless and free doing this, though not as much as Alex, who looked extra relaxed and flexible. While the other boys kept their legs still and rolled their chests to match the hip movements, Alex was bending slightly, alternating between the hip and chest grinds to get the ladies grooving to his rhythm.

All of them always maintained eye contact with the fans to make them feel special.

While Everett’s slow movements acted as a teaser to arouse the wildest fantasies of the crowd, fast moves like Draco’s hip shaking got the ladies on their feet.

The boys were a hit tonight. The key to their success lay in great dancing.

Zeth looked like an Egyptian god up there, sliding one of his hands into his hair. His medium-brown skin glittered like gold under the warm, yellowish light that illuminated him. When he thrust his hips forward, his abs flexed and all the women went crazy, screaming at the top of their lungs, so much so that it looked like they would make anything glass in the club explode. He had the best-proportioned and most ripped body of them all, and his five friends, as fit and handsome as he was, were also phenomenal.

“Frank! You're way to close to the edge of the stage!" Zeth yelled, "Be careful! Don't fall!"

"I'm not going to fall!" Frank laughed, dancing beneath an electric green light, his muscles rippling under his skin. His bionic hand landed on one of his pecs, the one that was not made of metal, and he squeezed a little. As Frank spun into an Adonis pose, flexing his non-robotic bicep and butt cheeks inside a very small green piece, the metal plates on his back clacked and buzzed, gleaming, and all the girls reached out their hands as if they wanted to touch him, screaming so loud Frank had an earache. “Hey Everett! You having a good time?"

"I'm having fun, but just little bit," Everett said among cheers and whistles, and he looked beautiful in the cold, white light that bathed him. His snow-pale, muscular body flexed exquisitely. He ran a hand through his white hair and his bicep flexed. Despite his massive frame, he was very easy on the eyes, a pale wet dream incarnated, “I like to dance, and I like not wearing clothes. Can I take my tiny piece off?"

"NO!" All the boys yelled in unison, though the crowd cheered for him to take it all off already.

“Sounds like you're having a lot of fun, big guy!" Finn was dancing under a bright blue light to the rhythm of shouts and applause of horny men. His long legs were almost hypnotic as they stretched out to touch the ground, “But it looks like Draco has found his calling!"

“I was born to do this!" Draco clasped his hands above his head as he moved his hips in circles under a red-as-blood light. He was like a marble sculpture: flawless, artistic, sensual. The crowd cheered louder when he slowly ran his hand through his hair, making it stick up wildly in all directions, “What do you think, Alex?" Draco bit his lip, "Do you like me? I mean! Do you like my dance?"

“You're doing great, Draco!" Alex said, and the vampire seemed to blush, dancing more intensely.

“You're on fire! Do you want to impress someone?" Alex asked, his cinnamon-coloured skin glistened under the blinding purple lights above him. He moved his hips in circles and raised his arms, flexing his biceps. He ran a hand through his brown hair, as soaked as his long sideburns. He let out a long sound that was more like a wolf's howl and threw back his head, sliding his hands on his oiled, sculpted chest and rock-solid abs all the way to his huge and veiny arms.

"Let me sit on your face, Alex!" A girl yelled in the crowd.

"Oh my Gosh!" Frank's shocked face was priceless.

The whole club burst into laughter.

"Naughty girl!" Zeth said, moving his eyebrows up and down at the laughing crowd.

"That girl is truly aroused!" Alex chuckled a little, scanning the crowd to find the girl who yelled that.

Instead, his eyes found Jade at the edge of the stage.

And Draco died inside when Alex called her with a finger.