CHAPTER 94

"Okay, I'm going to read this for everyone to speed up the process," Jade said. "Wash hands, genitals, and mouth before sex and shower after sex. Only have sex with authorized Monster Mash members. Use safe words in BDSM. Human women, meaning me, will get Paps once a year to test for HPV and to detect pre-cancerous cell growth, which can be better treated if caught early. If a human woman, meaning me again, is positive for HPV or Molluscum, use dental dams, gloves, and female condoms, and take the condom off and then gloves off after the genital play, blah blah blah...." Jade grunted and looked up at Zeth, who looked more like a father than a boyfriend by now. "You know what? This is better than nothing!" She grumbled and quickly grabbed a pen from the centre of the table, then signed, "Done! Ready! Problem solved!"

"Good for you," Zeth said. "But we don't yet know who will accept."

"I'll sign," Frank said, picking up a pen. "I'd like to be with Jade."

"Me too," Everett said, signing off immediately. "Even though I can't have Baby Yeti, I like girl because she's beautiful and petite and scrawny."

"I'll sign," Kevin said, looking at Jade. "If you want to be with me, I understand that we have not had the pleasure of meeting."

"If Alex trusts you, and after what you did tonight, I'd be delighted to meet you," Jade nodded, and perhaps, just maybe, her hot side was already taking control of her decisions because she found Kevin too attractive. "Sign It, Kevin, I agree. Besides, that contract isn't just to be with me," she turned to look at Alex, who discreetly smiled, "It's so we can all join together," she turned to look at Draco, "No matter with who."

"Fine, I'll sign," Kevin said, and did so quickly.

"I'll sign too," Alex said without hesitation.

"Me too," Draco was the quickest to grab a pen and scribble on the paper.

"So you know my answer," Zeth said, signing right next to Jade, winking at her. "Seems like you and I are meant to be together, right?" Then he turned to Finn, "This will leave the door open for all of us."

"I guess," Jade bit her lip and nodded.

"Zeth... I want to sign," Finn said and looked up at him, and then at Jade.

"It's obvious you will sign to be with me," Zeth swaggered back as usual. "I hope Jade doesn't mind."

"After seeing you tonight, I understood that there can't be Monster Mash if someone's missing," she nodded, then looked at Finn. "Do it. I'm not worried about sharing Zeth."

"That's the thing..." Finn looked down at the contract and then looked up at her. "You see, I'm not only signing to be with you, Zeth... I'm signing to be with Jade too."

Everyone gasped.

EVERYONE.

"Wait, aren't you gay?" Draco asked, and Finn shrugged.

"I told you I'm not sure about that yet," he whispered. "There's something about Jade that attracts me. I've never felt it before, but when she's around, something happens in my brain, and it's like she's... Irresistible? I don't know, maybe love is in the air, particularly around her."

"This sounds familiar," Zeth nodded at Draco, "Doesn't it?"

"Too much," Draco cocked his head, "Why is that?"

"I decided not to use Jade's biological father's last name for safety reasons," Zeth said. Then he smiled from ear to ear. Why? "Evie told me that she discovered things about her during her investigation, and I thought it would be interesting to surprise everyone."

"I suspect what you mean, Zeth," Draco looked Jade up and down, "Longer eyelashes than before, voluminous hair overnight... Could it be?"

"Wait, is something wrong?" Jade alternated her gaze between the vampire and the band leader, "Did I do something wrong?"

"What is your real last name, Jade?" Draco asked, holding up the contract from her, widening his eyes at the sight of her signature. "You've got to be kidding me. "

"What?" Jade asked. "Does it baffle you that I sign my paternal, maternal, and Henry's last names?"

"It's not that," Zeth looked at each and every one of the boys, and seemed very interested in seeing their reactions.

"Now it makes sense why we all want to be with her." Draco whispered, covering his mouth.

"What do you mean?" Frank asked, and Draco handed him Jade's signed sheet, "I still don't get it."

"Well, Zeth and I get it," Draco said, too stiff in his seat to look like himself.

"I still don't understand," Jade looked up, "Can you explain us?"

"What needs to be explained is..." Zeth began, putting a hand on Jade's shoulder, “This girl... She's one of us."

TO BE CONTINUED...

MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A BOYBAND (Rewritten)
(Book 2 - Rated Mature)
COMING FEBRUARY 22ND 2024...

MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A BOYBAND (Rewritten)(Book 2 - Rated Mature)COMING FEBRUARY 22ND 2024

⭐Thank you very much for reading my story!

Do not forget to follow me to receive notifications as soon as the next book in the saga is published or updated.

⭐If you enjoyed this story, let me know with a comment.