Part 1

beep! beep! Your phone went off, waking her up. You  sigh and hit the snooze button, too tired to think and realise what day it was. Within a minute she was back asleep.

"Lia! Wake up, have you already forgotten what day it is" Your older brother, Charles, said from outside the room and after getting no reply he walks in the room and sees her lying in bed fast asleep. "Awww, she looks so peaceful" he whispers and get out his phone to take a photo.

"Charles why are ... awww she looks so cute." Your other brother, Arthur says. Charles nods in agreement and looks back at him. "I should probably wake her up but she looks so peaceful"

"She would only get stressed she doesn't have enough time to get ready but she has 3 hours"
"I'll wake her up, you go get breakfast"
Arthur nods and leaves the room as Charles walks towards the sleeping Aurelia and sits down on the bed.

" Come on Lia, you need to get up now." He sighs and lightly shakes her arm.

"Go away, I'm tired" Aurelia whispers and rolls over and turns her back to Charles.

" I know you are, but it's race day. You told me to wake you up so you could get ready"

"WHAT, I need to get ready I'm gonna be late" you shout, sitting up seeing Charles laugh lightly.

" It's not funny!"

"Don't worry, you've got three hours till we have to go, I'm going to get breakfast."

He says goodbye and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

You get up out of bed, and begin getting  ready for the day, the day she had been waiting for since forever. You had finally been allowed to go to a Grand Prix and watch Charles  race live, and even better, it was the Monaco Grand Prix. His home race.

"AURELIA, HURRY UP WE ARE LEAVING SOON" a shout came from downstairs.

" I AM HURRYING FOR GODS SAKE" You reply laughing slightly.

You quickly get changed into your outfit for the day, you don't want to admit but ever since your mother agreed to let you go, you had the outfit ready. (Outfit below)

You check your phone to see the time and see a notification from your best friend, Gabriella

Gabs ~ Have fun Lia, you don't know how jealous I am! Tell me alll the drama when you get back and stay safe xx

You smile at the message and reply,

You ~ Thanks gabsss, and dw who else would I tell other then the gossip queen, msg you later xx

Gabriella has been your best friend since you met her on a family holiday to Spain when you were 6. You both didn't have phones then but used your parents phones to talk every day. The distance between you both never dampened your friendship and you now go to Spain to see her every summer.

"Lia come on we need to... wow you look beautiful" You turn around and see Arthur standing against the door and smile at him." Thanks Art, so do you"
" thank you, let's go now, Charles is waiting downstairs"

You nod and as you leave you pick up your bag and grab your phone if it's charger and place it in the bag. You get to the bottom of the stairs and see Charles and Arthur waiting. " okay.. I'm ready to go now"
" okay, you look amazing lia"
" aww thank you Charlie"

He holds open the door, you thank him and walk through towards his car, followed by him. You sit in the passenger side, and whilst Charles get in the drivers seat.
" why exactly are we driving, it's literally a 5 minute walk?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I think just safety against fans, they can be really pushy... about that, are you sure your going to be okay? They've also never seen you before and..." You cut him off before he can finish. " Charles, I'll be fine, and anyway when your facing Arthur won't and when he's racing you won't."
" Yeah but there's going to be times where we have to do media and things and team meetings"

" Charlie! Calm down I'll be fine. And at no point will I be alone, there's mechanics, engineers, they wouldn't just stand by if something started happening"
"Except the bathroom, you'll be alone in there"
"Except the bathroom" You look at him and laugh.
"Okay Aurelia, we are here"

|| Authors note ~ Hope you enjoy it! My first ever story so if you have any tips let me know <3 ||