Part 44

20 minutes later you wake up to someone gently shaking your shoulder.

"Princess, we've landed now." Charles whispers, as you open your eyes and see him kneeling down  in front of you.

"mmm 5 minutes." You mumble, not really listening to what he was saying.

"You already have." Charles replies.

Slowly you open your eyes and sit up. You look around and see everyone else was gone, it was just you and Charles. You gently grab onto his arm and stand up before he helps you down from the helicopter.

He then wraps his arm around your waist, stealing you as you walk towards the car. He helps you sit down in the back, beside Gabriella. In the front was Charles in the passenger seat and Arthur driving.

"Hey Gab..." you whisper as you lean your head back.

"Heyy, you okay?" She asks.

"Yup." You mumble, as you realise that you hadn't asked Charles and Arthur what they were hiding.

However, you weren't going to just let it go. You would find out. Siblings know everything.

"Lia, darling. Do you want to talk to mama first? Me, Arthur, and Enzo can keep her busy." Charles says, turning around to look at you.

"Yeah, I'll talk to her later I just need to shower and sleep today." You reply. "Will you help me Gabs? I feel disgusting right now." You carry on.

"Of course hermana, i'm glad to help." Gabriella says, giving you an angelic smile.

"Lando and Oscar are going to get to Monaco in 3 and a half hours, do you want them to come to mama's for the night?" Charles begins.

"Would it be okay with mama?" You ask.

"Most likely, or they could stay at mine. It's not that far away.

"Okay."

"You feeling alright?"

"Yup, i'm fine." You lie.

"Okay then."

After a silent hour long drive, you arrive outside of your home and immediately see a familiar tear -stained face come running outside.

"Stay in here, i'll talk to here first." Charles says, as he quickly gets out of the car with Arthur following closely behind.

You carefully watch your two brother calm mama down and eventually pull her into a hug, before Arthur guided her back in the house a few minutes later.

"Lets go in now." Charles says, after he opens your car door and holds out his hand for you to grab onto.

"Can i try myself?" You ask, and he looks at you shocked.

"Your trying to do things yourself a bit too soon don't you think?"

"No? I just want to get back to normal."

"Okay then." He says finally, giving in to you.

You place your hands down on the car seat and push down whilst putting all your pressure onto your feet. Slowly you rise up and stand straight in front of Charles.

"See?" You say, putting on a fake smile whilst hiding your pain.

"Wow, well i'm impressed."

"Same to be honest, i fully thought i wouldn't be able to do that." You say, as you begin to walk towards the house.

"Nope, i'm helping you now. I don't want you to push yourself too much right now." Charles says, quickly wrapping his arm around your waist and guiding you towards the house.