part 55

"Oscar will be brought into this room in a few minutes. And Lando too I expect." The mechanic says, opening a door for you to enter.

"Thank you so much." You say, smiling at them politely before entering the room.

You take a seat in the corner and wait for the drivers to be brought in.

About 10 minutes later Oscar is walked in with doctors and sat on the bed.

As soon as the doctors leave he gets up and walks over to you.(after being specifically told he should sit down until they came back with the equipment).

He leans down to hug you and you wrap your arms around his neck. You had been so worried.

"Oscar go lie down." You say softly, after letting go.

"Are you alright?"

"Oscar, sit down please" You say again.

"Why won't you answer me?"

"Oscar, I'm mad at you. Both of you.You were putting your lives in danger. All for a disagreement off the track?"

"Lia..."

"So please, sit down and don't make it worse for yourself."

"Lando turned..."

"Just stop it. Please."

He sighs and sits down, holding his hands in a fist.

"Will you stay though?"

You look up at him and nod slightly.

"I'll stay until the doctors return, i couldn't leave you like this."

"Thank you."

"But i'm not speaking to either of you properly until you sort this out. And apologise to each other."

"You don't expect me to..."

"Yes Oscar, I do expect you to."

"He turned into..."

"You don't know for certain what happened."

"Lia..." he begins to say as the doctors re-enter.

"Goodbye." You whisper before exiting the room.

You walk back to the Mclaren garage and sneak to Lando's driver room. You didn't want people to see you and think badly that you hadn't stayed with Oscar.

You take your phone out of your bag and check in twitter and your heart skips a beat.

BREAKING: Lando Norris has been sent straight to hospital after a crash with his team-mate.

You hope that it's just for a check that can't be done in the medical centre. But you couldn't even find out, Lando's phone was in the room with you.

You lean your head back against the wall and you take a deep breath. You couldn't leave until Lando returned, no matter how mad you were at him.

you need to make sure he was okay

A few hours later, you hear a knock on the door. You put your phone down and go to open it.

"Oscar?"

"I thought you should know Lando is back." A voice says, but it wasn't Oscar. It was Lando.

"Lando..." You say, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him.

"Hey"

You let go and step back, picking up your bag.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks confused.

"I waited to see that you were okay. But now i'm going."

"Why?"

"Because, you and Oscar need to sort out whatever argument you have going on. Your putting yourself in danger."

"Lia, i didn't break the promise. I don't know what happened or how, but the car turned in on its own. Please believe me." Lando pleads.

"I'm not speaking to either of you until you apologise."

"Lia, come on. I would never but someone's life in danger, no matter who it is."

"No Lando I do believe you. But you can't keep this going. .... I'm sorry."

"Please...."

"Goodbye Lando." You whisper, going on your toes to give him a light kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"Lia!"

"Aurelia!" He shouts after you.

"Darling, please don't leave me please." Lando whispers, however you didn't hear him.

You could hear him running after you as you get into the paddock. He quickly blocks you off from walking any longer and holds onto your arm. It wasn't rough though, it was gentle.

"Listen to me, please."

"It was all for you." He carries on

"What do you mean Lando?" You ask, looking up into his eyes.

"He loves you Aurelia."

"What?" You say, but you knew exactly what he meant.

"When we left the hospital, he told me about how he loves you..."

"Lando, people are gathering around. We should go somewhere else." You say quickly, cutting him off

"Let's go back to my room then. And i'll explain everything to you." He says, you could see the sorrow in his eyes.

how much he needed to explain himself

"...Okay, let's go."

Lando follows you to his driver room and shuts the door behind him.

"Tell me."

"Me and Oscar, we first argued on the drive back from the hospital. He was in love with you. But so am I. I an so in love with you."

"Lando..." You say gently, regretting everything you said to him.

"He told me he was better than me in every way. I'm guessing he was trying to prove it today."

"I'm so sorry Lando, I had no idea." You whisper.

"Do you love him?" Lando asks you, taking a step closer and holding your hands in his.

You stay silent, not knowing how to answer.

"Do you love him Lia? Because if you do, you can be with him. As long as your happy I will be fine.

Yes, I will watch you both, because I am so in love with you i would care who you were with as long. Yes, i would be incredibly jealous. And yes I would be pitiful because that would be everything I ever wanted with you.

"Lando, I don't love him. I love you..." You whisper looking down.

He holds your face with one of his hands, tilting it up to look at him.

"Can I?" He asks, hesitantly.

You nod and he moves his hand to your neck, as you put your hand on his.

He leans down to kiss you and you kiss him back.

"Do i still need to apologise?" He whispers, your heads leaning against each other.

"No, no you don't." You reply smiling.

An hour later Lando had finished all the media work he had to do and you were waiting for him so you could leave together.

During that hour, you started overthinking everything that had happened with Lando.

Was it too soon to fall in love again?

Did he even love you or was it sympathy?

And finally

would be end up like Noah?

|| authors note ~ as everyone wanted from the start of the book, Lando and Aurelia are both in love.

But when will they officially start their relationship with Aurelia's doubts?

Hope you enjoy 🧡