Part 66

2 months later...

It was the day of the British Grand Prix , and you were finally going to another race with Lando. Yes, you had gone to some with Charles but with him you never got to see Lando that much.

You were still staying private so not many people knew. (You, Gabriella,Louis, Lando, Max Fewtrell and Ria if anyone forgot) But Lando wanted you to meet his parents today and you had agreed.

"Baby, we need to leave in about 15 minutes." Lando says, hanging around the bathroom door, looking into the bathroom where you were finishing your hair.

"Okay mon cheri , I'm almost done now. Do you wanna see?" You reply, kissing him gently on the cheek as you hold onto his arm gently.

"Of course." He says,fully stepping into the room.

(outfit below)

"What do you think?" You ask, spinning around slowly

"Perfect, like always." He says, pulling you into his arms.

"Thank you. You look amazing mon cheri." You say, smiling and showing your dimples.

(lando's outfit below)

He smiles back at you before kissing you gently, one hand on your cheek and the other on the waist

He smiles back at you before kissing you gently, one hand on your cheek and the other on the waist. He kisses you again gently before leaving the room to finish getting ready himself.

You start pack away your makeup and turn off your hair curler. A few minutes later you enter the bedroom of the hotel and see Lando was sat down on the end of the bed.

"Hey, how you feeling?" You ask, sitting down beside him and placing your hand gently on his arm.

"I'm scared Lia." He admits.

"You don't need to be. You're an amazing driver." You say to Lando, looking into his eyes.

"Thank you baby."

"And no matter what happens during that race, I will still love you." You say, smiling softly at him.

"I love you."