Part 19

"Charlie, he knows where I live." You say, as the realisation sets in. "Yeah, he does. But he's not going to do anything." "You promise?" "I promise princess." Charles walks over to you and pulls you into a hug, resting his head on top of yours. "It might be better if we keep mama away from home for now." "You think?" "Yeah, she loved him and doesn't know what happened." "If you think it will be better princess." "I need to go to sleep, I'm going out tomorrow." "Okay, do you want to swap rooms for tonight?" You let go of the hug and step back, nodding. You walk into Charles' room and he follows, getting his phone from his table. "Charlie?" You say whilst getting into the bed,making him turn around as he goes to leave. "Hm?" "Can you stay with me?" "Of course Lia" He says, walking over to the bed and lying down next to you. "Thank you Charles" Within minutes, you were fast asleep. Without Charles being there, you wouldn't have slept at all. But he made you feel safe as you knew he would do anything to protect you.

The next morning, you wake up around half 9. You roll over and see Charles asleep, snoring gently. "Awww" you whisper. You grab your phone from the bedside table and take a photo of Charles. You get up out of bed and walk into your bathroom to have a shower and get ready for your lunch with Oscar.

After showering you wrap your hair up in a towel and get all your hair + skin products out onto your bathroom counter. You take your hair out and dry slightly with a towel before spraying heat protectant and plugging in your hair dryer to dry your hair fully. As you finish and put it away, you hear a knock on your bathroom door. You go to open it and see Charles standing there looking tired. "Good morning." You say smiling at him. "Morning." He says tiredly. You grab your phone off the counter and go onto photos and show him the photo. "Look"You  say, laughing slightly. "When did you take that?" "This morning" You say whilst putting away your hair dryer. "Why are you getting ready so early?" "Charles it's half 10 in the morning." "Really?" He asks, whilst he lies down on your bed. "Yeah." "Well I didn't sleep yesterday night." "Awww you were that scared?" You ask, seeing Charles lying down on your bed. He lifts his head to nod at you and places it back down. "You can go to sleep there" You say, but you don't get a reply as he was already asleep again. You grab a blanket from the bottom of your bed and place it over him. You go back into the bathroom and do a natural make-up look. You then leave and walk over to your wardrobe. To save yourself from making your room a mess, you go with an outfit that goes well every time, black mini skirt and a neutral shirt. You shut the bathroom door and get changed (outfit below).

After getting changed, you grab your black chanel bag, some lip gloss and your phone

After getting changed, you grab your black chanel bag, some lip gloss and your phone. You leave your room, shutting your door behind you leaving Charles to sleep. You walk downstairs and place your bag down on the table and go get a glass of water whilst you sit and wait for Oscar. It was only 11, but you didn't want Oscar to be waiting for you. You take your phone out of your bag to message Charles so he knows where you have gone when he wakes.

You ~ I've gone out for lunch with a friend, I'll be back in a few hours x

You see you have a message from Lando.

Lan <3 ~ Morning
You ~ good morning Lando
Lan <3 ~ what are you doing today?
You ~ I'm going out for lunch with a friend, hbu (how about you)
Lan <3 ~ just got back from a run but that's it really, have fun
You ~ thank youuu <3
Lan <3 ~ My Trainer is calling me, I'll message you later
You ~ byeee

You also see you have a message from Oscar

O 🧡 ~ morning
You ~ good morning how did you sleep?
O 🧡 ~ good thanks, I was thinking we go to an art gallery after lunch?
You ~ I love art galleries!
O 🧡 ~ I take it as a yes then?
You ~ Yep ❤️
O 🧡 ~ will you be ready in about 15 minutes?
You ~ Yes I'll be ready
O 🧡 ~ see you then

You go onto Instagram and click through your friends' stories to pass time until Oscar arrives.  10 minutes later you hear footsteps above you followed by a notification on your phone.

O 🧡 ~ I'm here

You stand up and pick your bag up off the table, then walk out of the house making sure to lock it behind you. You look out onto the drive and see a black McLaren with Oscar sat inside. Whilst you walk over to the car, he gets out and walks round to the passenger side opening the door for you. "M'lady '' He says holding the door causes you to giggle slightly. "Thank you, kind gentleman." You sit down and he shuts the door behind you and walks over to his side and sits down.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy, not very big but I've been rlly busy so sorry for not being active, I'll get back to posting soon 🧡