Part 70

(still Lando's pov)

You open the door for Charles and he goes straight to Aurelia. You could see the worry on his face. He kneels down in front of her and talks to her quietly. You couldn't hear what he was saying, but even if you had heard, you wouldnt understand.

After a few minutes Charles finally stands up and looks back at you.

"Well?"
"She's not doing good."
"Yeah I can see that."
"Just stay with her okay? Don't leave her."
"I will definitely not be leaving her."
"Thank you mate. What do I do if she speaks french?"
"Call me, I'm a light sleeper."

You nod and shut the door as Charles leaves. As you turn around to head back to Lia, you see her trying to get up. Immediately you rush towards her and place your hand on her back.

"I'm gonna be sick." She mutters quietly.

You carry her into the bathroom and place her gently by the toilet before holding her hair out of the way. She was indeed sick a lot.

After a minute or two of constantly being sick she sits back and looks at you. She was still shaking and she looked so ill and fragile, it made your heart break.

You quickly grab a cup and fill it of water and hand it to her. She takes it and sips from it before placing it on the floor.

"Any better?" You ask, rubbing her back.

"No..." She whispers, shaking her head.

You pull her into your chest, and she places her head on your shoulder. You could feel her weight shifting and you could tell she was falling asleep

You carefully pick her up as her legs were wrapped around you, and you carry her to bed. You untangle yourself from her arms so you could finish tidying up.

Her temperature was still high, yet she looked cold. It was bad to cover her with a blanket so you had no idea what to do.

You find some medication and put it beside the bed for when she woke up.

Finally, you get in with her and pull her into your chest. You knew that she was only sick from drinking too much so you weren't at risk of catching it. But even if you could get the illness you would stay with her.

A U R E L I A'S P O V

You wake up in cold sweats and out of breath. Beside you was Lando, looking at you worried and gently shaking you. Clearly he was trying to wake you up.

As you lock eye contact with him you feel tears began to fall down your face.

"Hey, it's alright come here." He whispers, pulling you into a hug. You rest your head against his chest and he wraps him arms around you.

"You're okay, it was just a nightmare." He whispers, trying to reassure you.

A few minutes later, you feel like you were going to be sick again so you run to bathroom. Lando followed closely after and held your hair back for you.

you hated being sick, but that's what you get for drinking so much.

Finally you sit down on the cold floor. The coldness was such a relief even though you were freezing. Lando gently places the back of his hand on your forehead.

"Your still really hot, i'll get you a cold towel okay?"

"Yeah thank you." You reply.

Lando passes you a glass of water and you take a sip from it. God you were dehydrated. Lando holds a cold towel to your head and you jump in shock.

"sorry baby." He says quickly.

You take the towel from him and hold up against your own head. Lando leaves the bathroom to go and get something.

You realise how tired you were and you couldn't keep your eyes open.

The next day...

You wake up in the bed, arms wrapped around you tightly. Honestly, you couldn't remember a single thing from last night- apart from the fact that you were very ill.

"Good morning baby." Lando whispers.

You internally scream, his morning voice was just so.... perfect.

"morning." you reply.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good, my head hurts- everything hurts." You reply, cuddling into Lando.

"Do you want medication?" Lando asks, gently stroking your head.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I will go to the shop and get them now for you."

You nod and let Lando get up. He quickly changes and gives you a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

You grab your phone and scroll through instagram, reposting stories that you had got tagged in from last night. After that you post photos from the grand prix weekend.

A few minutes later you get a call from an unknown number and you answer.

"Hello?"
"Hello miss, is this Aurelia Leclerc?"
"Yes it is, how can I help?"
"Aurelia Leclerc involved in the court case with Noah Bailey."
"Yes, but I thought he needed mental help before going to court?"

You hadn't taken it well when you found out, but recently you had come to realise that what he did to you wasn't normal and if he didn't get the help he needed he could do things like that to other people. And you didn't want that.

"And you would be correct, however I was informed that he was causing too much disruption so we need to move him."
"Okay, so you're telling me that?"
"No, to tell you that 6 days that there will be the court case to decide his penalty and you are needed as a witness."

You heart shatters as those last words enter your ears. Yes, you knew that you would have to be a witness but you had thought you could do it without having to see him again.

You talk to the lawyer for a while and she explains everything to you. She was going to represent you in court against Noah.

You exchange emails to talk more formally and finally you end the call.

You throw your phone on the floor and stare up at the ceiling. You had no idea how to feel or react again. And as well you felt like your whole body was on fire.

You hear the door open, but you didn't have the energy to look who it was.

"Hey baby, i've got your medication and- are you okay?" Lando asks.

You don't reply at all, or show that you acknowledged he was there.

"Lia?"

Finally you look over at Lando and he could see tears forming in your eyes.

"What's happened baby?"

"Noah..."

|| authors note ~ ew Noah's back 🤢

i felt like i needed to give him an ending, and i needed a way to add a little bit of drama.

Hope you enjoyed 🧡