part 93

time skip to next February

it was coming up to the end of february, the 2024 f1 season was approaching rapidly. a week ago it was your 19th birthday, and lando made it one of the best birthdays ever.

for the two days leading up to your birthday and your birthday, you and lando went to dubai. it was a holiday you both wanted to go on for a while, but never got round to going.

once you were back in monaco, lando invited all your friends round to a yacht he had rented. it was a very big party.

but since then, you and lando hadn't been doing that much. you had taken a break from modelling for now, but after the first race weekend (which you would never miss) your schedule was pretty much full for a long time.

currently, you and lando were staying in an apartment that lando owns in woking. he stayed there whenever he was working at the mclaren headquarters.

but at the moment you were both staying there because lando had a mclaren dinner he had to attend. and as his girlfriend, he asked you to go with him as he had to take someone. he told you he would usually just take his sister or mum.

but that wasn't for another 2 days, and tonight you and lando were going out.

"amor! where are you?" you shout as you walk into the apartment and lock the door behind you.

"kitchen!" you hear lando shout back.

you follow his voice and place your bags down on the counter before taking your shoes and jacket off. you feel lando's hands on your waist and you turn around to face him, placing your arms around his neck.

"you okay?" you whisper before lando leans down and kissed you.

"mhm." he whispers, before kissing you again. without a hesitation you kiss him back before pulling away and moving a piece of his hair out of the way.

"i got a bit caught up, sorry i was gone so long." you say, once lando let go of you.

"you didn't reply to my messages, love." lando whispers, following you.

"i had my phone on do not disturb, sorry." you say, feeling a pang of guilt as you check your phone and see lando had messaged you a few times.

"don't worry about it okay? your here now." lando says, sitting down on the counter in front of you as you start to put away some food you had bought.

you talk to lando for a while, moving to sit down on the couch together once you were done putting things away until you realise you needed to get ready.

you were going to a club with one of lando's friend and their girlfriend. jack and ava were their names.

"i'm going for a shower now." lando says, hanging his head around the bedroom door where you were doing your hair.

"okay amor." you say, giving him a slight smile whilst curling your hair.

"don't burn the place down whilst i'm in there love." he jokes whilst walking away.

"i didn't even burn anything last time." you reply, laughing a little.

a few weeks ago, you were curling your hair whilst getting ready to go out with your brother's girlfriends and you had slightly burnt the counter you were getting ready on. lando always reminded you of it as a joke whenever you were curling your hair now.

about 30 minutes later, you were getting out the clothes you had planned to wear when lando walks into the room.

(outfit below)