Part 63

You wake up a while later at 8.30 and once you go to check your phone you see that Charles had been messaging you. (You are bold and conversation in french)

Charlie

Where are you?
Mama said the last thing she heard from you was that you went out with Louis?
Lia??
                   3 missed calls

Aurelia answer

                   2 missed calls

Aurelia I swear to god you are in major trouble when you come home.

                    2 missed calls

sorry ig

You throw your phone off the bed and roll over, trying to fall back asleep but you couldn't. So you decided to tidy Lando's room the best you could.

An hour later you had finished and we're about to go home as there was no point in you staying there.

And you had to face Charles at one point, and you couldn't stay out from home until 8 o'clock that night. Even if you did, he would just be more mad when he got back.

You grab your bag and head out of Lando's house after checking all the lights and doors were locked.

You put on your airpods max and play some music whilst walking back as you were still quite tired. Finally after what felt like 2 hours you reach your home and see Charles' car on the drive.

"Aurelia!" Charles shouts as soon as you enter the house.

He barely called you Aurelia, only when he was being serious with you. You take a deep breath and place your bag down before turning to tall to him.

(conversation in french)

"Hi Charles."

"What do you have to say?"

"Erm nothing?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm an adult now, I can go wherever I want and it wouldn't concern you."

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been?"

"Mhm well I was asleep, you know what normal people do?"

"I get that, and I know your 18 now but you could have at least told me you were sleeping somewhere." He says, softening his voice.

"I'll can tell you who i'm sleeping with too yeah? Maybe you can go f**k there sister who knows?" You say, before leaving him and walking up to your room.

Immediately you regret not telling Charles where you were, he was only worried for you. But you couldn't help your bitchiness, you were on your period after all.

Thankfully you were due to finish the day before your modelling job this Sunday. (I don't remember if I mentioned but it's a pyjama modelling photoshoot.)

You felt really guilty, to the point you were now crying. After you lie down on your bed, hiding your face in the pillow, Charles storms in.

(conversation in french)

"Aurelia!" He says, anger in his voice.

He pauses for a minute when he heard sniffles coming from your bed. You feel a weight on your bed followed by a hand on your back.

"Lia?" Charles asks softly.

"What do you want?" You say, trying to hide the fact you were crying.

"Are you feeling okay?"