Part 45

L A N D O' S P O V

It was about three and a half hours or so into the car journey when you and Oscar finally began a proper conversation after mainly staying silent the whole journey.

"God, Aurelia's amazing." Oscar says, looking over at you.

"What do you mean by that?" You reply, jealousy already bubbling inside of you.

"I mean she's gorgeous of course, and she has an amazing personality."

"Yeah, her beauty is unreal."

"We went out to this art gallery, and we had so much in common mate. I honestly think i'm falling for her already."

Your stomach dropped, and immediately all emotions inside of you turned into either anger or jealousy. Angry that someone else thinks that they had a chance with your girl. Well, you say that but nothing was really confirmed. And jealousy, because someone else was thinking about her the same way you thought about her.

"Come on mate, you think she likes you?" You say, with a scoff.

"Well, yeah maybe. Why?"

"You? And Aurelia, together? Big dreams i guess."

"Why, you think you have a better chance with her."

"Maybe."

"Come on, your like the biggest play boy on the whole grid."

"Because I have fun? Sorry i'm not someone who dedicated there life to racing and racing only."

"Yeah, i've worked hard to get to where i am. Because I wasn't McLarens golden boy.

"You are though, aren't you?"

But y'know what, carry on thinking you have a chance with Aurelia.

"Where were you, when she was kidnapped by her physco ex hmm? Where were you? Not with her.

"I came as fast as i could."

"Where you there for her when her ex first found her? No. I was. I have given her everything these past few days Oscar."

For the last part of the journey, you both stayed in complete silence. Once you had finally reached Aurelia's house, you went straight to the house.

"Lando! Where's Oscar?" Charles says, as he opens the door before bringing you into a hug.

"Hey charles, he's just coming now. How's Aurelia?" You reply, hugging him back and stepping inside the house.

"She's upstairs with Gabriella if you wanna go see her. But i just have one thing i need you to help me with first." He says guiding you in to the kitchen where everyone else was, before going to greet Oscar.

A minute or so later, everyone was in the kitchen and you had been introduced to Charles' mother.

"Il est beau, n'est-ce pas ?" She says as Charles lets out a slight laugh.

"What does that mean Charles?" You ask.

"Nothing Lando, can i talk to you for a minute? Then you can go to Gabriella." He asks, you nod in response and follow him out of the room.

"What is it Charles?" You ask anxiously.

"Lia keeps trying to push herself to get back to normal already. I just feel like it's a bit too soon, so please try and persuade her to take it slow. It's a traumatic event that's happened to her, and i don't want her to just keep it all to herself." Charles admits.

"Of course Charles, anything to help her. Is she going to go to therapy for help?"

"Yes, although she has been skipping for the last few weeks."