Part 40

A minute later Lando puts his phone down and squeezes your hand.

"You okay?" He whispers, but you were completely zoned out and didn't hear. Eventually he nudged you, and you looked up at him.
"Your going to be okay love." He whispers once again.

"Yeah... I hope. I'm speaking to police today right?" You ask.

"Yes, I don't know when. But your going to be okay doing it alone?"

"I have to be." You reply, with a sigh.

"No you don't."

"Yes, I do... but anyway, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? You were really nervous yesterday."

"Yesterday I was drugged and had just been kidnapped by a physcopath. But he's in prison. I want to get on with my life."

You both sit in silence for a few seconds when you hear groans from Arthur and Oscar waking up, surprisingly at the same time.

"Best friends waking at the same time, they have been  together for too long." You whisper, a smile on your face
"That's cute." Lando replies.

"Prema drivers are all close friends."

"Logan, Oscar, Arthur and Fred (Vesti)" He asks, and you nod in response.

He couldn't have been more right. They have been best friends ever since they first met each other. But Logan and Oscar, they came together and would always be the closest out of the four.

"Morning love-birds." Arthur says, towards you and Lando, resulting in a pillow being thrown at him from you.

"Shut up." You say, but you couldn't help but laugh once the pillow hit him.

"Ouch, didn't realise that's how we wake up now eh?" Arthur says, throwing it back.

"I like that I didn't get a pillow thrown at me." Oscar says, as you throw the same pillow at him.

"Spoke too soon." You say, smiling.

"Thank for protecting me Lia." Lando says, practically hiding behind you.

"Lando what are you doing!" You say, laughing.

"Hiding, I'm not having a pillow ruin this hair. Look at these curls mate." He says, still leaning forward.

"Mate?" You say.

"Yeah mate." He replies.

"Let's not." You say, slightly laughing at his use of "mate".

You all talk for a few minutes when the door opens and Charles walks through, with a bag in his hand.

"Why didn't you tell us he was back?" Arthur whispers.

"Hey..." Charles says, standing in front of the door awkwardly.

Arthur stands up and walks over to him, standing in front of him, as Charles goes to speak he wraps his arms round him in a hug.

"God Charles, your an idiot." Arthur whispers.

"I know I'm stupid but I promise i'm not leaving again."

"Don't say that."

"No, I shouldn't have left."

"No you shouldn't have."

Arthur finally let's go of Charles and sits back down on a chair where he had slept last night as Charles sits down on the last empty chair.

"Okay, here I got you apple juice." Charles says, passing you a bottle.

"Thanks Charlie" You say as you open the bottle and take a sip before placing it down on the table beside you.

"And here's your food." Charles says, handing Lando a pot of yoghurt and fruit.

"Oh thanks, how much was it?" Lando asks.

"Don't worry about it." Charles says as he takes out another pot of fruit.

"Do you guys want some fruit? I got you guys some." He carries on, asking Arthur and Oscar.

They both take it and thank him before beginning to eat it. You look at LANDO'S pot of fruit, curious as to what was inside when you see a strawberry on top.

"You want it?" Lando asks, taking it out and handing it to you.

"Thank you! I love strawberries, they are my favourite." You say, as you bite the strawberry. The juice explodes into your mouth and you smile.

It felt so good to eat something finally, but you immediately regretted it. You keep a smile on your face, so no one would see.

You hated the fact that Noah had been able to hold your body,explore it and now you had to look after that body. When really all you wanted to do was destroy it.

But you didn't want to hurt anyone else anymore. You knew that once you got back home you would go back to therapy, but this time Charles would make sure you went. Arthur would too.

Especially after the past days. Already, you were dreading it. You hated talking to people about yourself, always thinking you sounded selfish.

Charles always told you it wasn't selfish, it was reasonable because you needed help. But you don't agree, every time all you could think of was how much worse people went through.

A few minutes later, after everyone had eaten and you were all talking comfortably there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." You say, as two police officer walk in once again. One was the same, another was unfamiliar.

"Hello ma'am. I'm afraid we need to speak to you now. And you can not refuse." The first police officer says.

"Doesn't matter, who said I was refusing?" You say, sighing.

"Hold on- Are you sure you want to?" Charles asks you.

"You heard them, I can't refuse." You say, emotionless.

"Great, please can everyone exit the room." The second police officer says, looking around the room.

"Bye love." Lando whispers into your ear as he gets up.

Everyone else walks out of the door, after saying goodbye.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy! 🧡 in case anyone follows my tiktok, I haven't been active as I got logged out <3 ||