part 50

You were finally sat down inside the jet. Oscar was sat opposite Lando, and you beside Oscar

It was still raining outside, however the wind wasn't too bad so the plane was going to take off from Monaco in a few minutes.

"What happens if the storm gets windier?" You ask Lando.

"We pray to god." He jokes.

"What! Lan..." You begin to ramble.

"I'm only joking." He says, cutting you off.

"I hate you right now." You say, turning your back to him.

"Come on, no you don't." Lando says.

You stay silent, carrying on the joke when you realise you were getting cold.

"S**t" you say, turning back around.

"What've you done now?" Oscar asks.

"I kinda left my jumper in the airport." You say.

"Aww, are you cold?" Lando asks and you nod at him.

He takes off his  hoodie and passes it to you.

"Lando i can't, your going to get cold once the plane is up in the air."

"It's fine, i have a team hoodie in my bag."

"Are you sure?"

"If you don't put this on, i'll put it on for you"

You finally take the hoodie and put it on. Lando and Oscar both laugh when the hoodie sleeves fully cover your hands.

"Thank you Lan.." You say, before stopping and grabbing onto Oscar's hand mindlessly.

the plane was taking off

You hold your breathe and close your eyes. You always hated the taking off of a plane. I'm all honesty you hated planes.

In a helicopter it didn't shake around, or have a whole process for landing and taking off. But a plane had all of them.

You feel Oscar moving his fingers to intertwine with yours. Immediately you feel safe. Not the same way you do with Lando, but still safe.

"I can't believe your afraid of flying." Lando says.

"I'm not, i just hate taking off." You reply, gritting your teeth.

"Your gonna be alright, it's over soon."Oscar says, stroking your hand with his free hand.

You turn your head and hide in Oscar's neck. You didn't care if it was Oscar or Lando, you just really needed someone to hold onto.

"We've stopped going up now." Oscar says a few minutes later.

He kept hold of you the whole time, soothing you and telling you it would be over soon. And well, it was.

"I'm sorry Oscar." You whisper.

"Don't be, I used to hate it too. But then I started getting planes every weekend so I stopped."

You sit back in your seat, still holding Oscar's hand. You lean your head against the window beside you and watch the clouds pass by. It always soothed you, it was just so calming.

Without realising you fall asleep.

L A N D O ' S P O V

1 hour and a half into the plane ride...

You see that Aurelia was asleep as you smile slightly. She always looked so calm whilst asleep, no worries in her head. And still, she looked beautiful. Even more because she was in your hoodie.

You look across at Oscar who was also smiling at her.

"Oscar mate, leave me and Lia alone okay?"

"I'm sorry? What have i done?"

"What have you done? Your spending too much time with her. Your trying to take her away from me Oscar."

"Lando, i'm in love with her okay? And i'm not going to just leave her to fall hopelessly in love with you then for you to go and cheat whilst your drunk!"

"Oscar, i've never been in love the way i am in love with her. I wouldn't ever do that to her! What sort of sick person are you to think that?"

"Lando, girls are throwing themselves at you. No way you can stay in a relationship with her."

"So what your saying is there's better girls out there. If that's what you think, go find one to love."

"That's not what i'm saying. I love Aurelia, and i don't want to leave her with you to become unhappy."

"Oscar, you can try take her away. But i promise to god, you won't be. I love this girl, and i will do anything for her."

"You don't love her though do you? Your incapable of loving anyone" Oscar shouts at you as the plane jolts sharply and Aurelia jumps awake.

A U R E L I A S P O V

The plane jolts sideways and you jump awake scared.

"What's happening?" You say anxiously looking into Lando's eyes that were filled with sadness.

"Just some turbulence." Oscar says, a new coldness in his voice which goes as quick as it came.

"Okay..." you whisper before getting up and falling onto Lando as the plan jolts again.

You were sat in his lap and you look into his blue eyes and notice how gorgeous they were. But you also notice how they were filling up with tears.

You wrap your arm around him and pull his head into your shoulder. You begin to comfort him, but as the plane jolts even more sharply then the last time you scream.

"Lando... i'm scared." you whisper into his ear as he wraps his arms around you tightly.

"No need to be, i'm here for you." He says and you can tell he's scared too.

The plane begins to constantly shake as the pilot says over the speaker that they are going through some servers turbulence.

Quickly you sit down beside Lando and put your seatbelt on. Lando pushes up the arm rest and wraps his arm around your waist pulling your into his chest.

A tear falls out of your eye as you looks up at Lando. Your breathing becomes uneven and your heart speeds up. Soon you can barely breathe.

"Lan... i can't..." You whisper holding your collarbone.

He holds your head against his chest.

"It's okay love, breathe with me." He whispers, kissing your forehead.

A few minutes later your breathing becomes normal again, but lando doesn't let go.

"Thank you." you whisper, smiling at him.

You realise that the plane has finally stopped shaking and jolting around.

"Thank god that's stopped." Oscar says.

L A N D O        P O V

I could smell the jealousy from Oscar. But i was glad of it. Thats what he should feel when he's trying to steal your girl.

O S C A R        P O V

I was so f**king jealous. He is trying to keep Lia away from me. How could she fall in love with me when she's with Lando all the time?

Maybe i have to prove that i'm better than him, in any way.

And the first way, would be racing.

|| authors note ~ the drama is arriving guys 🧡 hope you enjoyed this part. also wanted to say thank you to everyone reading my story and showing there support.

we are already up to part 50 <3
thank you for your patience during my times of not being motivated ||