part 100

once again, lando pulls his lips to yours. like your lips were a drug and he was addicted.

"i love you so much." he mumbles against your lips.

"i love you too." you reply, finally breaking away from lando. but his arm never left your waist as your closest family came to greet you both.

"congrats my babies!" your mama says, pulling you and lando into a hug.

"thank you pascale." lando says, kissing her cheek.

"we need to feed him up a bit. he could do with growing a bit." mama says as a joke to you, making you and lando both laugh.

"it's how he won his championship mama, the lose of height makes him faster." you say, carrying on with the joke. (lando won the 2025 world championship, and was already leading the championship again this year.)

"maybe i need to cut a few inches off my height then." charles says, coming over to you and lando with alexandra on his arm. you both laugh before greeting them both.

"don't steal my tricks mate." lando replies.

30 minutes later, you and lando sneak away and go back to your hotel room. you only had a few minutes together before heading for photos.

"i'm the happiest person alive baby." lando says, before kissing you passionately with his hand on your neck and lower back.

"i might have to fight you for that title." you say against his lips.

"really?"

"yes, really." you say once you and lando break away. but you stay in each others arms.

"were you crying?" you ask, still curious to know if what you say was a tear or not.

"was i crying? of course i was, i was getting married to my favourite person in the world. and i don't even need to ask if you were." he says

"of course. but you know what this means now don't you amor."you say, smirking at lando.

"what does this mean now? he replies, laughing.

"you have to stay with me forever, even when im old and wrinkly and i get to shout at you when im on my period." you say.

"looking forward to it, mrs norris. but your gonna be gorgeous when your old and wrinkly" he replies, smiling.

"i love the name mrs norris."

"that good then, because it isn't changing."

"and you finally have to let me drive your cars." you add, whilst lando's face drops

"baby, you can't even drive."

"i have a drivers license." you playfully argue back.

"yes, but since you got it a year ago you haven't driven once. and i'm the driver, not you." lando says, kissing your forehead.

you and lando talk for a little longer, taking a few private photos together before heading outside to take some professional photos.

4 hours later...

you had just gotten back from a boat trip across the amalfi coast, and it was even more gorgeous then the photos you had seen.

even though normally on boats you hated the movements, this was very slow and smooth. and lando didn't let go of you once, not 'wanting you to fall in.'