Part 41

The police officers both took a seat beside you, and one of the pulled out a phone.

"We will be voice recording this, is that okay Ms Leclerc?"

You nod in agreement as the object is placed on a table in front of you.

(I don't exactly know how this sort of thing would go, so I'm just going to make it up )

"Tell us what happened, and include every detail."

"So uhmm I've been getting messages from an unknown number for a while. I never replied of course. A few days after the first message, I had flowers sent to my house, from no-one I knew."

"Directly to you? As it had your name on it?" The police officer questioned.

"Well n-n-no, it had a name that Noah, Noah Bailey had always called me in our relationship."

"Okay, so really it could be anyone. Please, carry on."The police officer carries on. Already you despised them, and it wasn't even the same person who was almost forcing you to speak to them the day before.

"O-okay... well I saw a face in my bedroom window around that time, and the message turned into a photo being sent to me."

"Ma'am, in all due respect, this isn't going to change anything in court. I understand that it sounds wrong, but please leave out the unnecessary parts." The other police officer says.

"Oh s-s-sorry, you said every detail. Okay well h-he tuned up at my house, and forced his way in. W-with a gun, but also hit my brother." You say, whispering the last part as you try to keep your tears from escaping down your face

"Right, so no one thought to call the police at this point?" The police officer says, clearly in a way to look down on your family. You take a deep breath and carry on telling the story to restrain yourself from either crying or shouting at the two strangers capturing your life story.

You carry on telling them as they both just look at you.

"T-then he uhm tried to... he tried... h-he. I'm sorry." You whisper, as you try to tell them what happened in that hotel room before Charles had broken in.

"What did he do miss?"

"He tried..." You began again, but fail once more. "He tried to rape me..." You whisper, before tears start falling down your face.

"Did he..?" The police officer asks.

"N-no... people came in." You whisper. As you tell the police officers, you realise how much Charles and saved you. How much worse the situation could have been if he wasn't there.

How you would have been stuck with him, and most likely with his baby.

"That's all we need to hear, we have statements about what happened afterwards. I'll let your family come in now." The police officer says, before exiting the room.

As the door shuts, your tears turn into sobs. You couldn't control your emotions, and it was a mess. Tears stained your face, falling immediately after the other when the door opens once again and then Lando who was followed closely by Charles immediately come to your side.

"Princess I'm here..." Charles whispers whilst kneeling down beside you, holding onto your hand.

Lando sits down beside you on the bed but the opposite side to Charles. He places his arm around your shoulder and you lean into him, letting go of Charles' hand in the process.

You hide your face in the crook of his neck and it just fit perfectly, like a jigsaw. Lando places his hand on the back of your head, stroking your hair as you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Your gonna be okay, we are all here." Lando whispers.

A few minutes later your crying had slowed down and you got your breath back, so you let go of Lando and lie back against your pillow.

"What happened?" Charles asks, leaning forward towards you.

"I-I don't know..." You whisper, ashamed at yourself.

"Was it too soon to talk about it?" Charles asks and you nod as you realise Arthur wasn't in the room.

"Where's Arthur?" You ask.

"He's just downstairs, he should be back any minute." Charles says as there's a knock at the door.

"You can come in." Charles carries on.

The door opens and your face lights up as you see who enters.

"Gabs?"You whisper as she stands there at the end of the bed.

"Hey girl, god I was so worried!" Gabriella said as she walked round the you, hugging you.

"I'm sorry I haven't messaged you in a while, I've missed you so much." You say, letting go of the hug.

She sits down in the chair that Charles was formerly sat in and pulls it closer to you.

"Do you know what happened?" You whisper and she nods.

"I'm so sorry Lia, but I'm here for the next few weeks and I promise I'm going to help you all I can." She says.

"Thank you, at least I'll have someone whose actually fun to talk too." You say as a joke as Lando Looks shocked.

"Excuse me?? I'm very fun to talk to."

"I'm sorry Lan, all you talk about is racing, I'm not saying I don't love racing, but I don't understand all your technical talk." You say, squeezing his hand, that you were still holding.

Gabriella raises her eyebrows at her and you gasp out loud.

"Gabs no!" You say, with a slight laugh.

You,Gabriela, Lando, Oscar and your two brother all talk for almost an hour when there's another knock the door and your doctor enters.

"I've got some good news for you Ms.Leclerc." She says with a smile.

"What is it?" You ask.

"You can leave tonight, we just need you to sign all the paperwork." They reply.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm happy for you."

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy <3 I apologise for not uploading in a while, I'm still trying to get motivation to write but as long as I don't rush I'll be there soon 🧡 thank you for being patient ||