part 47

Lando gently lies you down on the bed, before wrapping a blanket around you as tidy were trembling in the coldness of your room.

"Are you still cold?" Lando asks, gently placing his hand on your arm.

"Yeah, i think i left the window open over there." You say, pointing to a wide open window.

"Maybe that's why."Lando says as he closes it.

"Thanks." You say, still shivering."

Lando stands in front of you looking down at you, with a soft smile. You smile back, showing your dimples and pat on the empty space beside you. He takes off his shirt and lays it down on a chair whilst walking around the bed.

Soon Lando was lying beside you, arm wrapped around your shoulders when out of nowhere it begins to rain and a sudden clap of thunder storm makes you jump.

"You okay?" Lando whispers.

"Yeah..." You reply quietly.

"Mm okay, go to sleep yeah?"

You stay quiet as the claps of thunder become more often and louder.

"Are you scared of thunder?" Lando whispers and you nod, scared of what he would think.

"Come here." Lando says pulling you closer and moving your legs to lie over his before wrapping his arms around you.

You place your head on his shoulder, hiding in his neck. A sudden clap of thunder comes, after being quiet for a bit and tremble, not expecting it.

"it's okay." Lando whispers.

You had been lying in Lando's arms for the past 5 minutes, and you felt almost safe? Nothing like what you had felt with Noah, but better. Could you even link the two together?

Lando was kind and gentle, maybe not the smartest but so what? And you couldn't leave out how gorgeous he was. His smile, his dimples, his hair. All perfect for him.

Then Noah... Yes he was gorgeous, but in different ways. He was cold, Lando was warm. Noah was manipulative, and Lando would never make you do anything you didn't want to.

You finally fell asleep to Lando gently stroking your arm.

L A N D O S P O V

You were mindlessly stroking Aurelia's arm, which holding her close to you. The fact that she was scared of thunder was kind of cute to you, but you knew as well that there would be some sort of story behind it.

You glance down at Aurelia, and notice that she was asleep, bringing a light smile on your face. Slowly you move her to lie on the bed beside you. Should you leave her? What if she wakes up, you aren't there and she thinks you left?

No, you would stay. As you mentally decide to stay Aurelia moves in her sleep and cuddles your arm.

"aww." you whisper.

Maybe a bit weird, but you watch her sleep. How her body moves slightly when she breathes. How soft her hair looks. And how gently her face features was. The girl was drop-dead gorgeous, in a soft gently way.

your girl

or so you hope.

You smile at the thought that one day she would be your girl, but then the thought of Oscar creeps back into your mind.

The pure thought of Oscar being in love with Aurelia disgusted you. Aurelia being Oscar's girl? No, you wouldn't have it. Not one more day passed from now on that she wouldn't be your girl.

Possessive? Maybe, but is it a bad thing? You would never control her like Noah did. Never in a million years. The stuff that boy did to her was horrid, and one day you would make him pay.

In your eyes, prison wasn't even good enough for him. Then again, when would he go to prison, if ever?

You glance back down at Aurelia sleeping and your thoughts turn neutral again. You couldn't even be mad around the girl right now.

A few minutes later, you fall asleep as well.

O S C A R      P O V

It had been nearly an hour now since Lando and Aurelia had gone upstairs. Curious as to what they were doing, you excuse yourself to go to the toilet and head up to find her room.

Surely it wasn't wrong? You were in love with her, and the one person you had told was spending most of their time with her. You felt betrayed by Lando.

Quietly you slip into Aurelia's room and see her cuddling with Lando.

You roll your eyes in anger, how could lando be doing this to you? You had genuinely thought you two were good friends, though Logan would always be your best friend

You roll your eyes in anger, how could lando be doing this to you? You had genuinely thought you two were good friends, though Logan would always be your best friend. He was the first friend you remember.

As you go to leave you hear a whisper.

"Oscar what the f**k are you doing here?" Lando whispers.

"No, I should be asking you that. I tell you i'm in love with Aurelia then you go sleep with her?" You reply, trying to stay quiet but your anger wasn't allowing you.

Lando gently moves Aurelia, giving her a pillow to cuddle instead before grabbing your arm and pulling you out a room.

"Be quiet! She's barely been sleeping." Lando says, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Fine. But what the f**k?"

"What?"

"I told you i was in love with her."

"And i told you so was I!"

"You don't do that Lando!"

"Do what? Be in love with the most perfect girl ever?"

"I told you everything! And here you are f**king shirtless in bed with her!"

Lando smiles smugly at you and laughs quietly.

"Yeah i am, and guess what. You aren't. So leave my girl alone."Lando says, before walking back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

You knew one thing, and one thing only. You were in love with Aurelia.

Okay. Maybe two things. You would let her fall in love with Lando. He was the grids biggest playboy.

You go back downstairs, and already have a plan to take Aurelia out. Ask her first thing so Lando can't ask her first.

Maybe this was a little bit high school jealous boy. Love makes you crazy i guess.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy. i know this isn't anything like oscar as a person, but don't worry he will remain nice and i kind of needed something to happened for the next few chapters.
also, i will be uploading a few parts tonight as i do not want to be spending time during the holiday on this. 🧡