Part 65

20 minutes later there was a knock on the door.
You picked up the remote and paused the movie that was playing whilst Lando went to get the food.

A minute later, Lando re-enters the room with two boxes.

"Where do you want to eat?" Lando asks as he places the boxes down.

"My room." You reply.

Only because you didn't know when Charles landed from his flight. You knew it was today, and you knew he was going to come round to see you.

You go to stand up but Lando immediately  pushes you back down gently. He raises his eyebrows at you.

"What?" You ask.

"Your really trying to walk?"

"Lando, what are you on about?"

"You literally blacked out the last time you walked and you expecting me to let you walk?"

Lando gently picks you up and carries you into your room, placing you down on your bed.

"Don't you dare get up." He says pointing his finger at you. You laughed at him slightly as he left the room.

A minute later he enters your room and sits beside you. He gives you your food and opens his own.

"What did you get?" You ask.

"Vegetable sushi." He replies.

"You should really try fish sushi." You say as a joke. Lando dramatically turns his head and stares at you.

"Yeah, no." Lando replies, before carrying on eating his.

You start to eat yours slowly, and it felt good to eat. You find the movie that you were watching downstairs and put it on your laptop.

Lando looks at you and smiles at you, showing off his dimples. You laugh at him and lie your head back. 20 minutes later, you had both finished eating your food.

"Should we take your suitcase to your house?"

"Yes probably. I'll call a taxi." Lando says, picking up his phone.

"You're gonna come too right?" Lando asks.

"Yeah I can do." You reply.

"Great, I need to go to the shop as well so we could drop my bags off then go?"

"Sure, let me just get ready." You say as you get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Taxi comes in half an hour!" Lando yells.

You reply to him before starting on some basic skincare and makeup. Then you do a slick-back bun as it as quick to do.

You walk back into your room to grab some clothes and you see Lando still lying down watching the movie. He didn't notice you enter the room and you take it as a chance to scare him.

You creep up behind him quietly and pause before jumping onto him.  Once you landed on him, he began to scream like a little girl which just made you laugh.

"Oh my god..." He says, once he realised it was you.

He pulls you into him, wrapping his arms around you tightly. You were still giggling, his reaction was so funny to you.

"You scared the s**t out of me."

"Aww i'm sorry, I couldn't miss the chance to do that."

"It was funny though."

"I know, I'm the funniest." You say, as you try to get up.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" He says.

"I'm the funniest." You repeat.

"You think your funnier then me?"

"I know I am." You reply, as a joke of course. You would never admit it, but Lando was definitely way funnier.

"You're lying."

"I don't lie."

He sit up and looks at you before starting to tickle you.

"Lando!" You shout whilst laughing

"Who's funnier?"

"Me!" You reply, whilst trying to push him off.

"Nope."

"Ok! Ok! You're funnier Lando." You say, as he finally stops.

"Thank you." He replies, letting go of you.

You get up and grab some clothes to take into the bathroom to change. (Outfit below)

You walk back out a few minutes later and see Lando holding his suitcase

"Gorgeous."He says, looking at you in awe.

"Thank you mon chéri." You reply, going on your tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"The taxi is here now." Lando says, after getting a notification from his phone.

You nod and grab your bag before following him out of the house. You double check that the door was locked before getting into the car beside Lando.

15 minutes later you were about to walk into Lando's bedroom. You hoped that he would be glad that you had tided for him. He finally walks in and pauses.

"Lia, who tidied my room?"

"I did." You reply nervously.

He turned around and looked at you, his gaze softening. He let go of his suitcase and wrapped his arms around you.

"Thank you Lia."

"No problem, I just thought it would be easier for you once you got back."

"I love you." He whispers, his sound muffled by the fact he had his face on top of your head.

"I love you too." You reply.

He kisses you on the top of your head before entering  his room fully. You sit down on his bed after Lando tells you too. He packs away his suitcase surprisingly quickly, although he did just chuck it all in the wash.

"Ready to go to the shop?"

"Yeah, do you know what you need?"

"I kind of just buy stuff." He admits.

"How?" You ask, shocked.

"I'm not sure. But I end up going back a few days later anyway." He says, scratching his head.

"Clearly." You say, laughing at him slightly.

"Let's go then."

He holds out his hand, signalling for you to hold it. You hardly take hold of it and walk out to his car, sitting down in the passenger seat.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡

sorry it's small I just wanted to post something for you and I have been not been feeling the best this week.