Part 75

time skip...

You and Lando had just arrived at his house and you were so tired you could probably fall asleep right there on the bar stool in his kitchen.

You rest your head on the table and surround you head with your arms.

"When is Charles coming?" Lando asks, placing his hand on your back gently.

"Soon I think." You reply, still lying on the table.

"Do you want an energy drink?" He suggest.

"I probably shouldn't, but yes." You reply, finally sitting up.

He walks over to the fridge and grabs two drinks, handing one to you and opening the other for himself.

"Thanks amor." You say, whilst opening your drink.

You shudder as the cold liquid hits your throat. You hadn't had one of those for at least 3 years.

Lando sits down in the chair beside you, and holds onto your free hand.

"It's gonna be alright yeah?"

"Mm. I know it's meant to help me but I'll be honest it just makes me feel worse sitting in that room and having to talk about my problems."

"I know love, but you know it will help you eventually."

"Yeah, are you gonna come to my house before we go out?"

"Unless you want to drive with Charles?"

"I'd rather drive with you." You say, resting your head on his arm.

"Okay, call me when you're ready tomorrow then." Lando says, stroking your back as the door bell goes.

"I'll get it." Lando says, gently kissing your head as he gets up.

A minute later Charles enters the room, whilst talking to Lando.

"Hey princess." Charles says, but you stay silent.

"Don't think she's happy with you." Lando adds.

"Listen to Lando." You mumble.

"I know you don't want to go, but you need to." Charles says, walking up to you.

"Why Charles? I'm the happiest person alive." You say sarcastically.

"Okay, no need for sarcasm. You still have a while before we go."

You look across at Lando hoping for him to take your side but he gives you a look like he agreed with Charles

"Fine i'll go for gods sake." You say.

"Thank you." Charles says.

20 minutes later you were saying bye to Lando and going to Charles' car.

"I hate you." you say.

"You say this every time." Charles says.

"Because i do" you reply.

You always said it, but you never meant it and Charles knew that. You always would apologise to him afterwards.

2 hours later Charles drops you off at home, and you go to get a drink from the kitchen before heading to your room where you stayed for the rest of the night.

the next morning

You wake up at 8.30 to the alarm you had set yesterday and go for a shower to freshen up before changing into some clothes.

(outfit below)

You also put on a plain black bikini underneath so you could just wear that during the day

You also put on a plain black bikini underneath so you could just wear that during the day. You also do a natural makeup look and let your hair fall down naturally.

It was 10 o clock once you had finished getting ready and you finally check your phone and see your daily good morning text from lando.

amor 🫶🏼
good morning baby
i will be at yours around 10 so if you can be ready for then but if you need longer that's fine

good morninggg amor
im ready now so how far are you?

outside now, i'll come in now

You take your handbag from your bed and grab a pair of shoes from your closet before leaving your room and going downstairs. You could hear Lando talking to Charles.

"You look gorgeous." Lando says, smiling at you as you entered the room.

"Thank you amor." you reply, going on your tip toes and kissing him on the cheek.

You look over at Charles who was covering his eyes with his hand. You and lando both laugh at his disgusted face.

"Can i look?" he asks.

"Yes." Lando replies, laughing still whilst placing his arm around your waist.

"next time warn me, i've told you this." Charles jokes.

"sorry charlie. anyway whose going today?"

"arthur, carla, me, you both, max, kelly, george and carmen, oscar and my girlfriend." charles adds

"your what!" you say shocked.

"since when did you have a girlfriend!" i carry on.

"we have only been dating for two weeks, but i wanted you to meet her." Charles says.

"You need to tell me about her before i meet her, oh my god Charles are you really this stupid?" I say.

"She's not coming until 12 so i'll tell you after okay? we need to get going or everyone is going to arrive before us." Charles says.

"We and Lia will go to the shop and get food and drinks for the day, you go straight there Charles." Lando says.

"Thanks mate, Lia don't forget to lock up okay?" Charles says whilst walking out.

You both say bye to Charles and as the front door shuts, Lando leans down and kisses you on the lips and you kiss back.

"you look amazing amor." you say, placing your hand on his chest.

"your gonna make me blush." Lando says, hiding his face.

"since when has lando norris been shy when he blushes?" you joke, trying to move his hand.

He play fight you back before kissing you whilst holding both of your hands in one of his.

"I won." He says, smiling down at you.

"That was so not fair." You argue.

"Too bad. But come on, we need to go to the shop." Lando said, holding onto your hand now.

"Yeah okay let's go." You say, grabbing your bag and following him out.

After double checking the door was locked, you get into Lando's car and fasten your seatbelt.

"ready baby?" Lando asks and you nod before he starts to drive to the shop.

After spending a lot of time and money in the shop, you and Lando finally set off towards the port.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡

does anyone have any ideas for something they want to happen in the book?