Part 62

30 minutes into the film, you had both stayed silent for the majority of it.

"Lia..." Lando says, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing alright?"

I'm confused, what do you mean?" You ask.

"I mean, after everything that happened you haven't really spoken to anyone about it. You can't be dealing with it very well if your alone."

"I can't talk about it Lando, I-it's too soon."

"I'm sorry, I should have thought."

"N-no, nothings your fault Lando. It's all my fault. I can't tell people things when they are only trying to help." You whisper immediately feeling guilty.

"You can always talk to me ok? And i promise when you are ready to talk you can just call me."

"Pinky promise?" You say, holding out your pinky.

He laughs slightly before holding out his finger and interlocking them. You slowly crawl on top of Lando's bare chest and lie down.

Lando wraps his arms around you, gently squeezing you but not too much as he didn't want to hurt you.

"What time are you gonna leave tomorrow?" You ask.

"Maybe 4.30, but you can stay for however long you need." He replies, stroking your back slowly.

"Thank you. Don't win your first race when I'm not there yeah?" You whisper.

"I wouldn't dare, how could I without my lucky girl?"

You laugh slightly at his comment. Lucky? The first time you go and watch him he crashes and goes to hospital. And to make it even worse it was all because of you.

"What?" Lando asks, laughing awkwardly.

"Lando you crashes because of me."

"No it was because of Oscar, but you were in my mind the whole time. I raced for you, but I would never blame a crash on you. You were there when I got pole right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Let's not talk about him, how is getting signed by a modelling agency going?"

"Well I'm working on a portfolio then I use that to get signed by a bigger modelling agency."

"I'm sure you get signed, I mean your gorgeous."

"They don't just look for that you know? But It can help." You say sighing, before thanking him.

"Don't worry about it alright? Tonight is for relaxing..." He says, going silent for a minute.

"Lando, what have you forgotten?"

"I haven't packed anything, or washed any clothes." He admits.

"S**t." You say.

"Double s**t." He says.

"Listen, I'll help you pack okay? I'm sure you have enough clothes." You say, sitting up.

He nods and gets up out of bed as you follow him.

"Okay, you get your clothes and put them here then i'll put them in the suitcase. Should i just empty it all out?" You ask.

"Yes, I'll sort it out after I get back." He says.

You nod and place the contents of the suitcase into a neat pile of the desk. Even though Lando says he was going to sort it when he gets back, you decide to sort it in the morning after he left.

30 minutes later you finally finished packing lando's suitcase and you lie down on the ground.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Lando asks laughing.

"sleeping." You reply as you close your eyes.

"No your not, your sleeping with me. Not the floor." He says as he pulls you up and carries you onto the bed.

Lando then lies down beside you and you move to give him more space. There was no point in you doing that though, because he immediately pulls you into him gently.

He hugs you from behind, wrapping both of his arms around your body tightly, but not too tight.
You slowly you turn around so you were both facing each other.

"Hi." Lando whispers.

"Hey." You reply as Lando lets go his grip on you.

"You better not leave."

"Wasn't planning too."

"Good." He replies.

You close your eyes for a few seconds, and without realising you fall asleep.

You wake up the next day to someone gently shaking your shoulder.

"Go away." You mumble, rolling over.

"I'm sorry love, but i'm going in 10 minutes and I wanted to see you before I left." He says apologetically.

Slowly you roll back over and open your eyes to see Lando sat down beside you with a backpack on his back.

"Can you not stay here? I'm gonna be cold." You say, puppy eyes on show.

"It's already half 5 darling, I'll miss my plane." He says, stroking your hair slowly before getting up and picking a piece of clothing up off his desk.

He hands you it, and you soon realise it was a hoodie.

"Where this, it will keep you warmer. And it can remind you of me." He says smiling at you with his dimples on show.

"Thank you Lando." You reply, returning the smile.

He helps you out the hoodie on before he has to go. You get out of bed and follow him downstairs.

"Here's my key so you can get out later. Stay however long you need okay?"

"How are you gonna get back in though?"

"Well I will just get it from you then."

"That's just an excuse to see me isn't it?" You say, teasing him.

"Why would I need an excuse?"

"You don't." You reply, standing on your tiptoes to kiss Lando on the cheek.

He kisses you back before going to look out the window after you both heard a car pulling up.

"That's the taxi, goodbye my love." He says, kissing you on the lips.

You attempt to hide your blushing but fail miserably. Lando smiles at you as he notices.

"Message me before you fly and when you land okay?" You say worriedly.

"Of course love, stay safe and don't do anything stupid."

"I should be saying that for you." You say, laughing gently before yawning.

"Probably. Go back to bed, your tired." He says as he opens the door.

"I will, I will." You say, as he steps out through the door.

"Goodbye, I love you." Lando says, about to walk to the car.

"Love you too, Bye." You say, as he gets into the taxi.

You lock the door and sit down on the hard floor. A minute later you get a text on your phone which was from Lando.

Lan

Go to bed baby, you need sleep

Your stomach erupts in butterflies, as you reply telling him you were going to sleep now. So you get up off the floor and walk up to Lando's bedroom. As soon as your head hits the pillow you fall asleep.

Authors note: Say bye to Lando for the weekend guys. Hope you enjoy 🧡

love you all mwah