part 82

4 months later...

you and lando were still together, and happier than ever. you had finally moved in together two weeks ago, but you were both travelling a lot and it wasn't together.

whilst lando was busy travelling to all his races, you were busy modelling. in the last four months, you had become a very well known model. you had moved onto runways and photoshoots for many well knows brands. you were even a tommy Hilfiger ambassador.

finally, you were able to go to a grand prix weekend again. it was the brazilian grand prix, and it was lando's birthday weekend. you knew exactly what you were going to get him.

a dog.

a few days earlier, you had gone to a dog shelter and found the perfect dog. it was a golden retriever called nola. she was the cutest thing ever.

you had bought a dog collar and it was in your suitcase so you would give him that on his birthday and pick up the dog once you were home. you had also got him a bracelet, clothes and a card.

you were getting ready for qualifying day and you were mid way through your hair when lando walks up to you.

he had a towel round his waist, no shirt and wet hair. you couldn't help but stare.

"you really love to stare." lando says, laughing a little.

"stop it." you joke, whilst getting up and placing one hand on lando's neck.

he leans down and kisses you gently, and you kiss him back. once he breaks away, you ruffle his hair and kiss his cheek before getting ready again.

(outfit below)

you had been given it to wear by tommy hilfiger

20 minutes later, you and lando were walking arm in arm to the taxi that would take you to the track.

"are you excited for your birthday?" you ask him.

"your making me scared love, what have you done?" he asks, laughing a little.

"nothing amor, i just know your going to love your gifts."

"you didn't need to get me anything."

"yes i did, though one of the gifts is kind of more for me then you. i just needed an excuse." you say.

"now im scared." he says.

"i promise you, your gonna love it." you say.

"i'll trust you on that then."

"and please don't crash tomorrow, im going to need you in one piece for the party."

"i'll try." he replies.

"no, you promise."

"i promise." he says and you hold out your pinky. lando holds out his, interlocks it and shakes it.

10 minutes later, you arrive at the paddock. it was very packed. lando holds out his hand to help you out of the car, you thank him and take it.

as you scan to get into the paddock, lando looks behind to check you were alright. you smile at him as he waits for you to catch up to him.

"people really love this race don't they." you say, smiling across at lando.

"they do." he replies, pointing out a photographer.

you both smile and wave at them before carrying on the walk to the mclaren garage. lando places his arm around your waist.

you see charles and alexandra walking towards you, and you lead lando towards them.

"alexandra! it's so nice to see you!" you say, pulling her into a hug.

"i've not seen you in ages. you look gorgeous."

"thank you! you do as well." you say smiling at her.

"do i not get a hello then?" charles says.

you playfully role your eyes and hug him too.

"bonjour charlie." you say, laughing a little.

"thank you, how are you doing." he asks.

"good thank you, are you both still coming tomorrow night?"

"wouldn't miss it." charles says.

"aww thanks mate, im honoured." lando jokes.

"sorry to rush, but i've got a meeting at ferrari soon. i'll see you both around yeah." charles says.

we both say goodbye to charles before making our way to mclaren. you look up to the sky and see darkening clouds.

"it looks like it's going to rain amor." you say as lando looks up too.

"it does. let's hope it rains after qualifying." lando says, whilst walking into mclaren.

"i hope so too, it's windy as well lando. it's not going to be dangerous is it?"

"when is formula one dangerous? but don't worry, i'll stay safe." lando says, kissing you gently on the head.

"thank you amor." you say, gently squeezing his hand.

you both enter the main garage and lando stops in shock before looking across at you.

"you invited max?" he says, a smile on his face as you nod.

he walks up to max fewtrell and pulls him into a hug. you walk up to them both and stand there whilst they both talk.

"i can't believe i didn't know." lando says, very happy.

"it was lia's idea."

"i spoke to zac and got him a ticket." you say.

"thank you love." lando says, kissing you.

"lando, we need you to film a video for youtube." a mclaren worker says, coming up to him.

"what sort of video?" he asks.

"a challenge." they reply and he nods before going with them.

"oh you have to watch this max. it's so funny." you say, following lando with max.

as you were both waiting for the filming to start, you show him some videos you took of previous challenges.

finally, they start the challenge. lando and oscar were both blindfolded and had to guess what liquid they were drinking.

you and max were silently laughing at lando the whole time, and 30 minutes later you three were sat in lando's driver room talking.

"amor, don't you need to get into your racing suit? practice starts in half an hour." you say.

"oh shit, yeah. i'll meet you down in the garage max." lando says, as max gets up to leave.

"see you mate." he says, as he shuts the door behind him.

"thank you for inviting him. i haven't seen him in a while."

"no problem, i just thought your best friend should be here for your birthday." you say.

"i need to change." he says

"yes you really do. i don't want you to be rushed before getting in the car ." you say

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡