Part 13

A U R E L I A - (Normal time, at Lando's House.)
Your eyes try to open, battening with drowsiness. You finally open the fully and look around the room, until you lay your eyes on someone kneeling next to you. "Hey" Lando whispered softly. "L-landooooo" You whisper back. "How many drinks did you have?" He asks, laughing slightly. "I don't remember... w-where am I?" You reply. "You're at my house Lia, it was closer than yours, and no one was home." "Lan..." You say sleepily looking at him. "Hmm?" "I feel ... wierd" "Okay, how about you get changed and then you go get to sleep? Maybe you're just tired?" You nod and sit up whilst Lando gets up to walk towards his wardrobe and gets a pair of pants out. As he shuts the door, a ringing goes through your head. "Ow" You whisper, holding your hand to your head, making Lando turn around and look at you. "What's wrong?" "I don't know... my head just... hurts."He hands you the pants and holds out his arm for you to hold whilst getting up. You thank him as he lets you lean against him whilst walking to the bathroom. "I'll be just outside okay?" You nod and shut  the door behind you. As you take the hoodie off, you realise you never had a hoodie. It was Lando's. You smile to yourself and take off your dress, replacing it with the hoodie. You put the pants on, and look down at the length of them compared to you, they were dragged on the floor. You open the door and step out holding your dress in one hand, the door handle in the other. As you let go of the door handle and take a step forward you stumble and fall. Luckily, Lando was there, and caught you before you could properly fall. "Lia, I think you need to get checked out" "Lando I know it doesn't look like it, but I didn't drink that much" "Not for that" "For what then?" "I think you have been drugged, did you have a drink before leaving the club?" You stand there speechless. "I- uhm I don't know, I can't remember... Why can't I remember..?" "Don't worry you haven't done anything wrong, at all" He says looking down into your eyes that were filling up with tears and pulls you into his chest.
You both stand there for a few seconds, until Lando says, "I think you should go to sleep Lia." You nod and lift your head up off his chest. "I can sleep downstairs, you sleep in my bed" "What? No you sleep in your bed, I'll be fine anywhere." "Lia, you're tired, you need to sleep more than I do. I will carry you and put you in my bed if I have to." "Okay find." You reply, too tired to argue, You get into his bed and lie back. "Your bed is so comfy Lando." He laughs. "I know, goodnight Lia" He says about to walk out. "Wait.." "hmm?" He says  turning back around. "Can you stay?" "Of course." You move across to make way for Lando as he climbs in beside you. "Thank you." "Anytime"

The next day you wake up to an arm wrapped around you, and your head is lying on someone's chest. You could guarantee that you didn't fall asleep like that. You glance up slightly and see Lando peacefully sleeping bringing a smile to your face. Not wanting to wake him up, you stay lying there. After lying there for 5 minutes you feel Lando's arm begin to move and a groan comes from his mouth. You quickly close your eyes and pretend to still be asleep as his arm tightens around you and his other hand he places on your head, stroking your hair. "Good morning" you whisper. "How did you sleep?" Lando asks. "I've had worse, my head hurts badly." "I've got some medication downstairs you can take." "Thanks, did you by any chance get my phone?" "Yeah you still had it when I found you so I picked it up, it should be downstairs" You nod against his chest. "What time is it, Lando?" He picks up his phone from the bedside table. "10.30, do you wanna get up? I think you should go home and see Charles." "Okay" You get up and walk downstairs to find your phone. You see your bag placed on the sofa and look inside for your phone, luckily it was there. After turning it on your see many notifications and missed calls.
Charles ~ Usrekua where the f**k did you go? I told you not to go anywhere.
Charles ~ Aurelia, please reply
Charles ~ Lia, where are you? Your scaring me
      5 missed calls from Charles
(Next morning messages)
Charles ~ Can you ask Lando to drive you here? I would come get you but I left my car at the club.
    You ~ I'm sorry Charles, I'll tell you what happened when I get back xx
Arthur ~ Aurelia where the f**k did you go? Charles is worrying
Arthur ~ please stop ignoring us and reply to someone
Arthur ~ I'm not messing around, where are you? I just saw Noah, please tell me your alright.
3 missed calls from Arthur
   You ~ I'm sorry Art, I'll tell you both what happened when I get home x
Unknown number ~ Lia it's Oscar, your brothers are freaked out so please reply to someone or let anyone know you're safe.
Gabs ~ Hey girl! Saw you went clubbing with the drivers you gotta tell me how it went!!! Love ya xx
Unknown number ~ You really need to stop running away, you can't escape me forever.
Your heart skips a beat as you read the final message. You turn your phone off and put it back in your bag. "Hey, Charles wants me to take you back, when do you wanna go?" "Anytime now if that's okay?" "Yeah sure, let's go now" He heads towards the door and unlocks it, you grab your bag and follow him out to your car. You both sit down in his car and he starts driving. "I just wanna thank you, I don't know what I would have done if you didn't come." "You called, I would have come no matter what it was" You look over and smile at him. "How's your head now?" "It's a bit better, thanks" Fir the next five minutes you both sit in silence, Lando focusing on driving and you looking at the window, at the rain spitting outside.You arrive back home and get out, as you get to the door, you go to open it but before you put the key in it opens from the inside. Immediately you feel yourself being pulled close into someone's arms.

|| authors note ~ who is this posting two 1000 word parts in a day?  Anyway hope you enjoy, I'll probably post again in a few days 🧡 ||