Part 57

Lando had 10 minutes to get to his flight, and currently you were walking him to his gate.

"Are you sure you can't come to Baku with me? We could hide you in Ferrari." Lando says, puppy eyes on show as he places his hands on your waist

"I'm sorry Lan, I have a meeting too. You know it's important for me to build my career up."

"I know, but will you still watch?"

"Is that even a question? I don't remember the last time i haven't watched a race."

"No, i didn't need to ask." He pauses and looks behind and sees the people he was travelling with waiting for him.

"Message me when you land okay?" He carries on.

"Yeah, I will."

"Lando! Hurry up!" Someone shouts.

"I have to go, don't miss me too much." Lando says, leaning down and kissing you.

"Oh don't worry, I won't even think of you." You say jokingly.

As Lando is about to go, he turns back sharply.

"Excuse me?"

"Your excused bitch."

"Goodbye love." He says, giving you one final kiss"

"Bye." You reply, giving him one last smile, showing your dimples.

He finally lets go of your hand and runs to his travel mates.

A minute later he was out of sight, and the last thing he did was blow you a kiss.

4 hours later you arrive back home and see no-one was home. Charles was flying back that night with Arthur but he was going straight to his house. and mama was at work.

You open your phone and message Lando letting him know that you were home. You didn't expect a reply yet as you knew he would be very busy.

After sorting out all your clothes and showering, you change into some workout clothes. You were planning to head to your dance studio.

During your childhood years you had loved dance. Your whole life was dance. As a young teenager you kind of grew apart from your hobby, but you never quit.

A year before you met Noah, you found a new passion in dance as you began to view it differently.

You didn't want a career in it as your heart was set in stone with modelling. But it was your favourite side hobby.

And you hadn't been in a good few weeks and you were really starting to miss it.

You sit down at your dressing table and put your hair in a slick back bun before putting on a little mascara and lip gloss. You change into a matching green sports set and grab your AirPods max.

(outfit)