Part 22

You place your bag down on the nearest table and sit down on the sofa as you hear footsteps come down the stairs behind you. "Hey Lia" you hear from Charles behind you as he slumps into a seat next to you. "Hey, what did you do whilst I was gone?" "Slept" "Did you eat yet? I can make you something" He yawns. "Yeah I did, just after you left." "Okay" you say, as he places his arm behind you. "So what did you do with Oscar?" "We went out for lunch and then to an art gallery, the one we went to as children. And there was a new area of flowers and there was one of peonies and it was gorgeous. I'm in love with it." You say quickly. "Woah, slow down princess" Charles says with a laugh. "Sorry Charlie" "You don't need to apologise"

You hang your head back. "I'm so tired, I haven't been sleeping at all" "Go to your bed and sleep then." You pause. "Yeah I should, I just have some stuff I need to do later." "No, you're going to sleep. You look tired." "I promise I'll go to sleep after Charlie." You say looking across at his face, when you realise he was about to do something. "No you don't." He picks you up and runs up the stairs with you screaming in his arms. "CHARLES MARC HERVE PERCEVAL LECLERC PUT ME YOU DOWN" you say as he runs into your room and throws you down onto your bed. "Charles!" "Now you have no choice but to sleep" you roll your eyes at him as you climb under their blanket. "Only 30 minutes, wake me then okay?" He nods and walks out of your room, shutting the door behind him.

2 hours later you wake up to your phone ringing. You roll over and see who the caller is.

  " Lan 🧡" is calling

You pick up the phone and roll back over in your bed to a comfier place and answer.

"Hey Lando"
"Lia! How was your day out with Oscar?"
"What?"
"You know, you went out with Oscar?"
"Yeah but how do you know, did he tell you?"
"No I saw it on your Instagram"
"Oh yeah, I did post about that."

You smile, knowing he actually looked at your Instagram.

"Are you still there?"
"Oh yeah, you woke me up I'm still tired"
"Did Oscar tire you out that much"
He asked, laughing.
"No, just not slept well these past days"
"Poor you, I can't say the Same. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a walk tonight?"
"I could, what time are you thinking?"
"I love watching the sunset from this spot that overlooks the ocean so maybe about 45 minutes?"
"Ooh, I love the sunset. Of course I'll come."
"Great"
"But what should I wear?"
"Hmm?"
"Like it's a walk so normal clothes?"
"Yeah, just normal clothes, I'll meet you at yours in 45 minutes then"
"Okay bye Lando"
"See you soon"

You end the call and place your phone back down on your bed, and lie there just staring at the ceiling for five minutes, when you realise you actually had to leave soon. You put your phone on charge and get out of bed. You drag yourself into the kitchen to make some iced coffee when you see Charles stood there, putting away shopping. "That was a long 30 minutes" you say from behind, causing him to jump. "Oh my gosh you scared me! I'm sorry I went to the shop and forgot to wake you." "It's okay Charlie, don't worry. I'm going out in about 45 minutes" you say whilst making coffee. "Where are you doing?" "Just on a walk." "Okay, make sure you stay safe." "I will Charlie" you say. You start to tell him about the new art at the art gallery until you finish making your coffee. You say goodbye and go back upstairs to get ready.

You go into your bathroom and take all your makeup off and do some skincare before you begin to reapply some light makeup. You grab your hairbrush off the counter and brush through your hair to freshen it up. You walk back into your room and get some clothes to change in and once you have changed, you enter the bathroom to apply mascara. (Outfit below

You walk over to your desk and sit down, turning on your computer

You walk over to your desk and sit down, turning on your computer. After logging in and getting onto your emails, you see you have had a reply from apm Monaco. Your heart skips a beat as you try to decide whether you should open it now. "CHARLES!" You shout. "No need to shout princess, I'm outside" you hear replied as he walks into your room. "I emailed apm Monaco about a modelling job and I have had an email back. I'm too scared to open it myself." "Okay, close your eyes and I will help you." He says leaning over your shoulder. You place your hands over your eyes and shut them as well as you hear the click of the mouse. "You can open your eyes Lia" Charles says, you can hear happiness in his voice as you slowly remove your hands and open your eyes. You read through the email until you reach the sentence.

We have taken the chance to look through your previous Modelling photos and would love for you to model our new jewellery!

"Oh my god Charles! I got the job!" "Yes you did! I'm so proud of you! Little Lia would be proud too!" He says hugging you. "And papa if he was here" you whisper, but Charles heard "Papa would be most proud of you princess." You smile, and hold back light tears. "I need to reply to the email and arrange some times." "Okay, I'll leave you be to do that" Charles says, kissing your head before walking out. Before replying to the email, you decide to message the people who meant the most to you.

mama 💗💗

You ~ salut maman! Je pensais que tu serais heureux de savoir que j'ai obtenu mon premier travail de mannequin aujourd'hui ! j'espère que vous profitez de vos vacances ❤️

You ~ Hello Mama! I thought you would be happy to know that I got my first modelling job today! Hope your enjoying your holiday ❤️

Arthur ❤️

You ~ Art! I got my first modelling job accepted today! I'm modelling the new range of jewellery for apm Monaco xx

Gabs

You ~ GABS! Omg I have the best news... I got my first modelling job! I feel like we haven't been talking much recently but I want to come back to see you in Barcelona soon xx

You see the time, you had 10 minutes before Lando was due to arrive, you knew it would be enough to finish a professional email in that time so you decide to just start writing it and if you didn't finish, you could  when you returned.

10 minutes later you were sat downstairs, waiting for Lando to arrive any minute now. He had messaged you to say he was almost there. You sent the email and couldn't wait for them to reply so you knew when you would finally start your dream career. Well, you couldn't really call it your career yet as you didn't know if it would work out. As you sit in silence, your anxiety begins to overtake your happy thoughts. Until they both get interrupted by a knock on the door.

You pick up your phone and walk over to the door, opening it and looking to the outside, where you saw Lando standing there. Smiling.
"Hey Lia, are you ready to go? We should have plenty of time to get there if you aren't a fast walker." "Yeah I'm ready" you say, returning the smile, whilst shutting the door behind you. "You look beautiful Lia." You blush and the butterflies begin in your stomach. "Aw thank you Lan, you look nice too." You say, returning the compliment as you reach up and ruffle his hair. You see a sparkle in his eye appear, and his cheeks go a bright pink.

|| Authors note ~ hope you enjoy! Two parts in one day, wow. So who does everyone want Aurelia to end up with?||