part 84

you enter the main garage with lando, who was not changed. you both walk up to max and pietra.

"lando mate, are you trying out makeup?" max asks.

"what?" he replies as you notice a little smudge of your lipstick on lando

you laugh a little before wiping his lips gently with your thumb.

"sorry amor." you whisper, as lando places his arm over your shoulder.

all four of you talk before lando gets called over to film a video for mclaren's instagram. when you realise, you hadn't spoken to oscar in ages.

you see him across the garage and walk over to him after excusing yourself.

"lia! how are you doing?" oscar says to greet you.

"i'm good and you?"

"good, i've not seen you in ages."

"i think it was monza? yes monza."

"no because we met last time you were in london."

"i'm in london a lot oscar, let's just say it's been a while." you say, smiling.

"we should catch up soon, when are you next in london?"

"next week actually."

"great, we'll discuss nearer the time then?"

"perfect, well done on p3 today."

"thank you, tell lando i say well done for pole too."

you and oscar talk for about 15 minutes before you hug him and go back over to max and pietra. you see that lando was also with them. but he didn't look happy.

he was staring at oscar, his jaw clenched and glances at you with an unpleasant look as you walk towards them.

"hey." you say, confused to why lando was acting like that.

max and pietra both greet you, but lando doesn't. you talk to pietra whilst max talks to lando, but even then you notice something was off with lando. he wasn't even looking at you.

clearly max and pietra noticed something was up  because they both decide to go to the paddock club. after they leave, lando starts walking away without talking to you.

you quickly follow him and as you both reach the driver rooms, he turns to look at you finally.

"well?" you say

"why don't you go back to oscar?" he says.

"what on earth are you talking about?" you ask confused.

"you heard me."

"lando what is going on?" you ask, voice shaking and you could see his jaw clenching again.

lando's pov....

you hated this, being mad at her. but after being told she was cheating on him with oscar and seeing them together earlier.

you couldn't help it

she was lying to you, saying she had no idea what was going on.

"lando what is going on?" she asks you, raising her voice very slightly.

great, she was using your name now. i clench my jaw, as i notice something in her eyes. sadness

maybe she really didn't know what was going on, and maybe she wasn't cheating.

or maybe she was sad you found out.

maybe she was sad that she couldn't use you anymore. you and oscar at the same time.

"fine, have it your way then." she says, before turning on her heels and leaving.

aurelias pov...

"fine have it your way then." you say, before turning around and walking off.

immediately after you left, you regretted it. you head straight to ferrari, managing to hide your emotions. you enter the garage and head straight to charles' room.

as you close the door behind you, you see that charles was sat down on his phone:

(french)

"what's wrong?" charles asks, as you sit down beside him.

"i think... i think i've messed up." you say.

"what did you do?"

"i don't know charles!" you say, raising your voice before immediately apologising.

"lando?"

"yeah. half an hour ago we were fine, and now he's not talking to me."

"have you seen oscar since then?" charles asks you.

"yes, why?" you ask, confused as to how he knows.

"there's a rumour going around that you are cheating on lando with him."

"but it's not true! me and oscar are just friends. and i love lando, i would never."

"i know you wouldn't, but there's also things saying your just using his for fame."

"w-what..." you say, shocked.

"i know it's not true, and lando will realise it."

"i-i need to go. i need to be by myself." you say standing up.

"princess, please stay and talk to him."

"i've tried charles, he's not talking to me." you say, grabbing your bag and leaving.

you order a taxi and head straight to the hotel. once you were in your hotel room, you change into more casual clothes so you wouldn't stand out.

(outfit below)

yes you were a little warm, but you didn't know how long you were going to stay out

yes you were a little warm, but you didn't know how long you were going to stay out. you order another taxi and head to a beach, where you knew it would be quiet.

lando had taken you there earlier in the week, and you had loved it. you sit down on a bench and just sit there watching the waves.

why did people think you were in love with oscar? he was just a friend. and why did people think you would cheat on lando?

you loved lando with your whole heart, and there was no way you would ever use him. you had never fought with him before, not once in your whole relationship.

and now you were arguing. could you go back to monaco? you didn't want media to think something was bad between you both.

you would hate yourself if lando ever got bad light because of you. you had no idea what to do, or really what was happening.

hell, you didn't even know where you were.

there was 1 thing you knew, you loved lando.

well maybe two things, you loved lando but you felt betrayed that he would believe those lies.

okay... maybe three things

you love lando
you feel he has betrayed you
there was no way in hell those lies would ever be true

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡

i'm sorry everyone, i know we all love lia and lando