part 98

it had been a few weeks since lando had proposed to you, and every day you were growing to love the man you were marrying more and more despite not thinking it wasn't possible to love him anymore.

you had both started to plan the wedding, but neither of you wanted to rush the process. you knew exactly who your maid of honour would be, gabriella. she would be one of the two people helping you choose your dress. and the other was your mama.

but you couldn't begin to choose your dress without knowing where and when you were going to get married which was you and lando were discussing.

"well first we need to decide on what season ." lando says, his arm wrapped around you whilst you were both cuddling in bed.

"i want it to be warm and sunny but not too warm, so maybe spring?"

"around may time?" lando suggests.

"yeah, but do we have it here in monaco or in england?"

"or we have it in a different country. like spain or italy?"

"have you heard of amalfi coast?"

"no i haven't, is that where you wanna have it?"

"since i was a little girl, but if you don't want to it's fine."

"no, baby. i want to go anywhere you want to."

"we should go for a night soon." you say, looking up at lando.

"i would never say no to a night with you." lando says, kissing your head.

..............................................

2 month later...

the day you had been dreaming off was here, not the wedding. but choosing your wedding dress.

it was decided that the wedding would be at the amalfi coast at a gorgeous hotel. the actual ceremony would be on a balcony overlooking the sea. and then the dinner and party would be close by, still overlooking the coast.

but that wasn't until next may, and it was only august. but you were counting down the days.

lando was going to look for a suit with oscar and max (fewtrell) who were his best men.

your maid of honor was of course going to be  gabriela. but your bridesmaids were going to be alexandra, carla and laila (a girl you met through modelling who was also dating mick schumacher).

(french)

"how are you feeling sweetie?" mama says. we are all driving to the bridal shop and are nearly there.

"i'm really excited but nervous, what if i don't find the right one?" you say.

"then we try another shop, you have like 9 months until your wedding. don't stress." gabriella says and you nod.

the car pulls to a stop, and you all get out of the taxi. gabriella squeezes your hand before you all walk into the shop.

within 20 minutes, you had been assigned a stylist. you told her what you wanted in a wedding dress and she had picked up some out.

gabriella and mama were shown to seats whilst you were shown to a dressing room to try on some dresses.

the first dress: