Part 2

You nod and look out the window" Oh my god, there's so many people, wait who will they think I am?""Doesn't matter what they think, I know who you are. So we tell them"

Your leg begins bouncing up and down without you noticing as you're still shocked and nervous at how many people are outside. You snap out of the day dream when you feel a hand of your leg causing you to snap out of your day dream in panic but relax again releasing it's Charles."Lia, you're going to be fine, there aren't as many people in the paddock. But now I'm gonna slow down so they can talk to me okay?" You nod at him and he slows down and opens his window.

You look at how he interacts with his fans with a smile on your face. "Charles! Who's that in your car?"

You grab onto his hand on hearing that, but Charles knew you were nervous and let you. " This is my younger sister, it's her first Grand Prix" " She's so pretty! Hope you enjoy your first Grand Prix" You smile and thank the fan.

Charles parks in his designated spot and turns off the engine. "That went well then" "Yeah I guess" You both get out of the car and head towards the paddock, past all the fans shouting and holding out phones, photos and hats for him to sign.

" Gosh Charlie, I didn't realise you had so many fans" you say to him whilst you watch him interact with all his fans. Whilst signing a fan's hat he looks back at you and smiles and as he turns back to carry on giving out autographs you hear someone calling his name, differently to the fans calling his name, causing you to turn around and see someone you suspected to be a driver.

" Charles, who's this pretty lady you've brought today" Charles immediately pauses and goes up to the mystery man and whispers something into his ear. "I'll see you later Lando, goodbye" Charles says, in the way you know you can't say anything after which wasn't something you hadn't seen. You were frequently arguing with your brother, and he almost always had the last word.

He puts his arm round your shoulders and starts walking away. " Let's go princess". You nod and go to get your paddock pass out of your bag when your heart skips a beat. " Charles I've left my pass in the car, can I please have your keys to go get it?" He looks down at you "Are you sure, I can come with you?" " No, no I've already made you late enough as it is." "... Okay, if your sure you will be okay."

He grabs his keys out of your pocket, places it in your hand and pulls you into a hug. " Charles I'll be 5 minutes, I'll be fine" " I know, but last time..." " Last time was a completely different situation". He sighs and let's go of the hug, " Okay, I'll wait outside the Ferrari garage".

You wave goodbye and walk off to the car, going exactly the way you came. Your heart beat gets faster as you see more and more fans arriving, yet still put on a fake smile to hide your true feelings justs in case there's a camera filming you from somewhere. You didn't want them thinking anything bad of Charles. Finally you get back to the car, unlock it and pick your pass up from the seat.

As you turn around to walk back to the paddock you hear a voice getting closer to you. You tell yourself it's probably for someone else in the car park as no-one would know who you are, and close your eyes, and take a deep breath, and start walking back. "Excuse me" you hear a Spanish voice say from behind you."

Do you mind me asking who you are, it's just this is my teammate's car and I've never seen you before". You turn around and see someone who looks familiar to you, but you couldn't figure out who. "Oh, of course not. I'm Charles's sister, Aurelia." you say smiling, as you realise who he is. "Your Carlos Sainz right?" He smiles at you. "Yep, I've got to go, I'm going to be late. But I'm guessing I'll see you in the garage?" You nod and say goodbye to Carlos as he walks off quickly and you follow him just slower.

|| authors note - hope you enjoy this part, I think I'll post another part sometime tonight because idk I'm in the mood to write ❤️ ||