Part 25

You quickly check that all your windows were locked and you close all the curtains in your room before leaving and walking down stairs to where everyone else is, shutting the door behind you.

"There she is!" Charles says as you walk through the kitchen door. You smile at him and sit down in the empty chair beside him. "Hey..." you say with a sigh followed.

"What's happened?" He whispers into your ear so no one else could hear, immediately knowing something was wrong. "I'll tell you after." You say. He shakes his head and looks at you, straight in the eye. "One minute guys" he says before lightly taking your arm and pulling you out of the room.

He sit s down on a chair and you sit down beside him, leaning your head back. "Go on." You look over at Charles with tears pooling in your eyes. You pull your phone out of your pocket to show him the photo when you see more notifications from the same number.

"3 photos from unknown number"

"S**t" you Mutter. Charles turns the phone so he can see it. "Who is this Lia?" You stay silent, whilst he just looks at you. "Aurelia..." "I think it's Noah..." you answer. His eyes immediately widened. "Why didn't you tell Me? How many times has he messaged you?" "I don't know, but a lot." "This is the 2nd time he's sent photos today, I think because I haven't replied." You whisper, giving him the phone to see the messages.

He reads through them from the first messages until he gets to the photos. The one of you and Lando that you had already seen, then one of you and Oscar walking down the street, one of you and Charles in the club and one of you and Charles from the Monaco Grand Prix.

"This d**khead." Charles says with anger in his voice. "Charlie, I don't know what to do." You whisper. "He looks up at your face full of anxiety and his face immediately softens and pulls you into his chest, hugging you. "Don't worry about it, I will handle it okay? Mama is already staying away, Arthur can protect himself and Carla. Lando and Oscar can easily protect themselves. And you, I will protect you." You nod, knowing he would do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

You pull away from Charles and smile at him. "Can we go back in?" "Yes, if you want to." He says, about to get up. "Just one question." "Go on" "Can you sleep in my room on the floor, just tonight? I saw some sort of shadow outside before and well yesterday as well." He shakes his head. "No, your room is at the front of the house, you can sleep in my bed and I will sleep on the floor okay?" You nod and thank him before walking into the kitchen.

"There's my favourite Leclerc!" Carla says and Arthur makes a shocked face. "Excuse you?" "Your excused" she replies. "Yess, I am just better Arthur, sorry not sorry" you say laughing. You sit down where you sat before. "Do you want a drink?" Charles asks, and you decline.

You all sit and chat for two hours until you start yawning. "I think I'm going to sleep, I'm helping Oscar pack and I don't know what time yet." They all wish you goodnight and Charles follows you upstairs.

You grab your phone on the way up and see a message from Oscar.

O 🧡 ~ My address is *********** and the hotel number is 312.
You ~ okay great, what time would be good for you?"
O 🧡 ~ I wake up early so anytime
You ~ 10?
O 🧡 ~ perfect, I'll see you then in my very messy room
You ~ I used to live with three brothers, i'm sure I've seen messier

You turn your phone off and place it on charge in your room whilst you get your pyjamas to change into. (Below)

You place your clothes you were wearing in your washing basket as they were dirty from falling and walk into  Charles' room to see him putting blankets and pillows on the floor

You place your clothes you were wearing in your washing basket as they were dirty from falling and walk into Charles' room to see him putting blankets and pillows on the floor.

"Okay, I'm going to go downstairs for a bit longer, but you can go to sleep now." He says, smiling up at you. "I'll just do some skincare then I'll go to sleep" he nods, standing up from the floor. "Good night then princess" he says, kissing you on the top of your forehead.

20 minutes later you had finished your skincare and was getting into Charles' bed and within 5 minutes you were asleep.

|| another small part today, just because it's leading up to a bit of drama and the thing you are all looking forward to, the battle between the drivers. As always hope you enjoyed 🧡