Part 74

After you had got to your hotel room, you go and find some clothes to change into. You did not want a cold.

(outfit below)

You walk back out of the bathroom after changing and feel arms snaking around your waist

Lando pulls you against his chest and holds you tightly.

"Lan, you're going to get me wet again." You say, gently pushing him away.

He makes puppy eyes at you, and you couldn't help but immediately soften.

"Go get changed first okay?" You say, whilst you climb into bed.

"Okay fine." Lando says, whilst going into the bathroom to change.

You grab the comforter and wrap it around your shoulders as you hadn't warmed up from the cold rain yet.

As Lando exits the bathroom, your phone starts ringing and it was Charles.

(In french)

"Lia! How are you doing now?"
"Great Charlie, thank you."
"Good good. When are you coming back to Monaco?"
"Tomorrow, why?"
"I was thinking of inviting a bunch of people for a day at the yacht. Do you and Lando want to come?"
"Obviously, what day?"
"Wednesday."
"I'll ask him, but It will probably be yes."
"Great, tell me when your back tomorrow and we can go over some things for court? I know you probably don't want to, but we need to do this properly."
"No I don't, but I need to get this done."
"Yes, and you're still going to therapy tomorrow?"
"Do i have too? I'll be really tired." You say.

You still hated going to therapy and always tried to get out of it.

"Yes princess, you do need too go."
"Right, can you pick me up from Lando's please?"
"Yes of course, I'm gonna go now. Goodnight princess."
"Goodnight Charlie."

You put your phone down on the side before looking down at Lando who was lying on top of you, arms wrapped around your stomach.

"Who was it?" He asks.

"Just Charles." You reply, placing your hand on his head and messing with his hair.

"What did he want?"

"Just wanted to know if we would go to his yacht for the day on Wednesday."

"Yeah, sounds fun. But you know what else sounds fun right now." He says, lifting his head up to look at you.

"What amor?" You ask, smiling at him.

"Cuddles." He replies.

You giggle down at him as he lets go on lies down beside you. He pulls you in close to him by placing his arm around your back. He covers you both with the blanket and soon enough, you were fast asleep.

You wake up the next morning to the sun shining onto you and Lando. You try to gently push yourself out of his grip, it was gentle but definitely strong.

"No, come back." Lando grumbles sleepily.

"I'm sorry amor, but we need to get ready. Our plane to Monaco is today."

"Well could just stay here and book a different plane." Lando says, still half asleep. You had to admit, his morning voice was gorgeous though.

"Charles would probably kill you." You say.

"Nah, Charles loves me."

"I have a therapy session today, and all they are gonna do is ask and ask about Noah." You say, lying down on the bed.

Your heart sinks when you realise something. You could feel your heart beat going faster and it was getting harder to breathe. You quickly pull your legs into your chest and sit on the floor.

You didn't know what was happening to you. Were you having a heart attack?

"Baby?" Lando asks after you didn't answer him.

"L-lan I-i can't b-bre-eathe." You whisper, holding your hand onto your chest.

"S**t." Lando mutters, whilst pulling you into his arms.

"W-what's h-happ-pening?" You ask, looking up into his eyes in fear.

"Your having a panic attack baby, your not having a heart attack." He says, trying to soothe you.

He takes your hand gently and places it on his chest and places his head on top of yours.

"You're gonna be okay my love." He whispers repeatedly.

A few minutes later, you finally start to breath along with Lando.

"You alright now?" He whispers and you nod gently as tears fall down your face.

"What happened?"

"I have... no proof that I was forced into.. into..." You start to say.

"It's alright, you don't need to say it." Lando says.

"I'm sure we will figure it out alright?" Lando says to reassure you.

L A N D O S             P O V

You couldn't lie to yourself, she was fucked. Without any evidence that she was forced into helping the gang she would most certainly get a criminal record.

shit

You could only pray to god that you two got through this together. That this wouldn't take another massive turn on Aurelia's mental health.

You had read about so many cases like this, and a lot of them ended in the victim committing suicide after struggling too much,

all you could do was stay by her side the whole time.

A U R E L I A S P O V

let's be honest, you were fucked.

All of a sudden your phone starts to ring, and Lando grabs it whilst you stay in his arms.

"Hello?" He says after answering the phone.

"They need to talk to you." Lando whispers, handing you the phone.

"Hello, is this Aurelia Leclerc?" A woman's voice says. But somehow they sounded familiar?

"Yes, it is."

"I think I could be of help to you."
"W-what do you mean?"
"You might not know who I am, but I was there that night.When they killed the man."
"You mean you could prove what happened?"
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I feel so bad about the girls this has happened too and I was never able to help. I was too afraid. But, i'm free now."
"I'm glad you got out, you seem like a great person."
"Thank you, will you accept my help Aurelia? And will you help me put another man behind bars?"
"Yes, yes I will. Gladly."
"Perfect, We can arrange to meet at a date before the court day in London?"
"Thank you, I'm sorry I don't know your name."
"Gracie."
"Thank you Gracie, so much."
"I'm afraid I need to go, but I can talk to you more tonight?"
"Okay, yeah thank you so much. You don't know how many problems you have just saved me."
"No problem, bye now."
"Bye."

You end the phone and it drops from your hand.

"Who was it baby?" Lando asks.

"Lan, She has evidence." You whisper.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy 🧡