Part 73

You were ready for the exact time Lando had said. Your blow out was perfect, your make up was perfect, and of course the outfit was perfect.

Would you even be Aurelia Leclerc if your  outfit wasn't perfect?

(outfit below)

You walk out of the bathroom as see Lando fixing his hair in the mirror

You walk out of the bathroom as see Lando fixing his hair in the mirror. Quietly, you sneak up behind him, forgetting he was stood in front of the mirror. As you go to scare him, he turns around and faces you.

"You ruined my trick!" You say.

"Baby, i'm stood in front of a mirror. I saw you coming." Lando says, placing his arms around your neck.

You jokingly roll your eyes at him.

"You look gorgeous amor." You say, smiling with your dimples on show.

(Lando's outfit)

"So do you my love

"So do you my love." Lando says, leaning down and kissing you gently.

Even though it had been nearly 3 months since you had started your relationship with Lando, he still made you blush every time he complimented you.

"Thank you." You reply, still smiling.

"You're so cute." He says, referring to you blushing.

"Okay, we can go now." You say, giggling at him.

"You're just proving my point!" He says, grabbing
his phone before following you closely out of the hotel room.

After you leave the hotel room Lando slides his arm around your waist and pulls you close to him.

"You trying to leave me behind?" Lando jokes.

"Yeah, i'm gonna sneak away to Oscar." You joke.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm joking amor." You say, laughing at Lando's face.

"You better be or I'm having some serious words with Zac to terminate his contract." Lando says jokingly. You laugh slightly at him whilst looking across at him.