part 92

christmas eve night...

for christmas, you and all your brothers (and girlfriends) were staying over at your mama's house.

you were all sat in the living room talking with each other, exchanging stories and basically just catching up with each other.

you hadn't seen any of your brothers since the abu dhabi grand prix, and your mama since you had left for new york.

and of course, nola had come with you. charles, arthur and lando  were very occupied with playing with nola so you were talking with everyone else.

"love, we haven't taken nola on her walk yet." lando says, whispering into your ear from behind.

"we haven't? i can take her if you want to stay here?" you say, turning to look at lando.

"no, we can both go. it's christmas, and probably cold." he says and you nod before getting up.

"me and lando are gonna take nola on a quick walk, we will be back in maybe 20 minutes?" you say, standing beside lando.

"okay sweetheart, stay safe!" mama says.

you and lando go and get some extra layers to stay warm, shoes, and nola's lead. 5 minutes later, you were finally walking out of the door whilst shouting bye to everyone else.

"i think it's going to snow later." lando says, whilst holding nola's lead.

"so a white christmas?" you ask excitedly.

"yeah, that would be perfect..." he says, smiling at you.

"nola has never seen snow." you say, kneeling down to scratch behind her ear. she had already grown quite a bit since you had adopted her.

"i know where we should go." lando says.

"everything is closed for christmas amor." you say, confused.

"this place never closes love." he says.

"lead the way then." you say, standing up and interlocked your hand with lando's.

5 minutes later, you reach a familiar place. it was the hill that you went with lando. you immediately notice the little brown bench at the top.

"oh lan..." you say, smiling across at him, dimples on show.

he picks nola up in one arm, and holds your hand still in the other whilst walking up.

"it's not exactly a sunset, but i wanted to come back." he says, looking at you once you were at the top.

he places nola down, before holding both your hands in his. you look up at him, smiling adoringly.

he gently kisses you, before moving his hand to your neck. you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back when you feel a cold droplet on your neck.

you look up, at the same time as lando and see it was starting to snow.

"it's a sign.." you say, smiling back at lando.

"a sign of what?" he asks.

"that we are meant to be..." you say, gazing into his eyes.

"i think we have had many of those." he says, before picking you up and twirling you around.

you hold onto him tight, not wanting to fall. once he placing you down on the ground, his arms still around your waist, you see nola trying to catch the snowflakes.

you glance across at lando before you both start laughing.

"i love our little family." you say.