Part 35

5 minutes later the doctor came back and you were already very drowsy as you were a lightweight for anything

"I'm going to take out the stitches first, and then put them in again Ms Leclerc." The doctor says clearly to you. Scared, you look over at Oscar and stare at him, squeezing his hand.

"It's going to be okay and remember I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." Oscar whispers.

"Are we ready to begin?" The doctor asks, having already pulled up your shirt and you nod.

Once she had begun to remove the stitches you look away from your wound, and look at Oscar instead.

"How big is it Oscar?" You whisper.

"Don't worry it's not that big, does your stomach hurt at all love?" He asks, not even noticing what he called you.

"Like a tingle." You say, yawning.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah...Oscar?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you get me m&ms?"

"Once your stitches are done I'll get you some."

"Thank you Oscar."

"Now I'm going to start the new stitches Ms." The doctor says.

You nodded at the doctor and stayed silent, looking up at the roof.

15 minutes later, the silence was broken. "I'm all done, you did very well  Ms." The doctor says, placing the equipment on the tray and taking off her gloves.

"Thank you Dr." You say.

"No problem, would you like me to get the rest of your family back in?" The doctor asks and you nod in response.

Not even 2 minutes later, Charles and Arthur entered the room and they came immediately to your side, with Charles kneeling down to your height.

"How are you feeling princess?" Charles asks, holding your hand.

"It hurts a bit, but I'll be fine till the drugs go." You say, looking at him and he laughs before standing up.

"Did the doctor say how long the drugs would last on her?" Charles asks Oscar.

"No, she didn't."

"Oscar..." You say.

"Yes Lia?"

"Can you go get me those m&ms now?" You ask.

"You want the brown ones?" He asks and you nod. " I'll go get them now." He carries on, whilst getting up and saying goodbye, letting go of your hand.

"Where's Lando?" You ask Arthur, who was now sat in a chair next to Charles.

"He's having a head scan to see if they can let him out today."

"I don't want him to leave."

"Don't worry he won't."

"Okay... Charlie your really stinky you know?" You say.

"What?!" He says laughing as Arthur joins in laughing.

"Don't know what your laughing about Art, you smell worse. Where's Oscar with my m&ms?" You say, getting distracted.

"Im sure he will be here soon. Hopefully alone." Charles says, looking at Arthur as he says the last part, with an annoyed look on his voice.

"What on Earth are you on about Charlie."

"Nothing Lia."

You see Charles lean over and whisper something to Arthur and sigh before looking back at you. You start to fiddle with your thumbs, not knowing what to do and clearly getting anxious.

"Princess what's wrong?" Charles asks.

"Nothing, I'm fine." You reply, quickly. Too quickly. Charles gives you a look. The "I know your lying so tell me the truth" look. And to be honest, you couldn't figure out what was wrong and that infuriated you.

"It's only me and Charles, Lia." Arthur says.

"I said that nothing is wrong! God leave me alone. Stupid b***h" You say, muttering the last bit under your breath but not quiet enough. Charles takes a deep breath before leaning back in his chair.

"Calm down Lia, no need to get angry." Arthur says as the door opens and you see Oscar holding a bag of M&ms.

"Finally!" You say, holding out your arms for the m&ms.

"Here you go." Oscar says, handing you the bag before mouthing something at Charles that you couldn't understand. You open the bag and look inside, searching for your favourite ones, the blue ones.

You begin eating them and you all sit in silence. You take out  a few of the orange ones out of the bag

"Here you go, Orange like McLaren ." You say, placing them in his hand.

"Thanks." He says, before eating them.

"So are we going to go back to the fact you called me a..." Charles began to say before Arthur hit him gently.

"Charles! Stop." He whispered and Charles gave him a stern look before sighing and stopping. He stares out of the window staying quiet, clearly mad at something, as was Arthur.

You pat Oscars hand and whisper into his ear.
"What's wrong with Charles and Arthur?" You ask worried, but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"Can someone just tell me what has happened?" You say, angrily.

"Princess, I don't think that your in the right state for us to tell you right now." Charles says, immediately softening his voice. "I'm sorry I was a bit mad but I promise we will tell you as soon as we can." He carries on saying.

You nod and there's a knock at the door.

"Miss can we come in?" An unknown voice says from outside.

"Yes." You reply as two police officers enter the room with your original doctor, Dr. Evans.

"Miss we need you to answer some questions about Mr. Bailey."The police officer says.

"You've got to be f**king joking right?" Charles says, an annoyed look on his faces now holding your hand.

"Sir please calm down, we are trying to help." The other police officer says, as Charles got up and walked towards them, despite you trying to hold him back.

"Help? You can help her by leaving her to heal." Charles shouts.

"Sir, if you don't calm down I'm going to have you removed from the room." The same police officer says, getting a dirty look from everyone in the room; including the other police officer.

You were lying on the bed, squeezing Oscar's hand and scared that Charles might have to leave again. You weren't mentally ready to tell anyone what had happened, as well you were too drowsy to state the full story.

"I don't want to speak to you, so kindly f**k off and leave me alone." You say, looking anywhere but the police officers.

|| authors note ~ hope you enjoy! 🧡 Also go Lando for getting Pole and finishing p2 <3