Part 26

The next day you woke up and looked down at the floor to see Charles still asleep. Not wanting to wake him, you quietly step over him and exit the room, shutting the door behind you.

You walk to your room and take your phone off the charger, looking at the time. It was 8.40 so you had about 1 hour to get ready. "S**t" you mutter under your breath.

You put it back on charge and walk over to your wardrobe to choose an outfit. You quickly decide to just wear a plain white tee with some blue jeans. Cute and cute as a bonus.

(Outfit below)

You place the clothes on your bed and walk into your bathroom, locking the door behind you

You place the clothes on your bed and walk into your bathroom, locking the door behind you. You tie your hair up in a quick bun and jump in the shower to wash yourself, yet still keep your hair clean. Because, being honest there was no way you could clean your hair and dry it within an hour.

20 minutes later you were dried off and dressed, about to start your skincare. After you had finished that you did some light natural makeup. Just the basics, enough to look pretty but not too much. You were only helping him pack.

Once you were finished you grabbed your phone and book an Uber to take you to Oscar's hotel. You book the Uber to come in 15 minutes so you had enough time to finish everything you needed to do.

As you were going to be a bit late, you decided to message Oscar. You had never liked being late, but sometimes you couldn't help it.

O🧡

You ~ Sorry Oscar ima be a few minutes late.

Immediately, you get a reply back.

O 🧡 ~ thank god, I'm running a bit behind schedule too

You ~ I'll be there in about 30 minutes

O 🧡 ~ great, see you then ❤️

As you read the last message your heart melts. Oscar sent you a heart. A heart! You were probably overreacting, but still. Your heart was warmed by his gesture.

You walk back into the bathroom to style your hair and decide to do a slicked-back bun, to keep it out of your face. 10 minutes later you were done and went to wait for your Uber downstairs, grabbing your bag, phone and headphones for music on the way back as you were planning to walk.

(Hairstyle below)