part 81 (oscahh)

"h-he's dead?" you whisper.

"yes ma'am, before you leave we will need to know what happened inside the bathroom, but that you can leave. i'll give you some privacy."

"thank you." lando says, rubbing your back.

tears were streaming down you face as you silently cry. you could hear your family trying to comfort you, but they wouldn't understand how this is affecting you.

charles pov

you turn to looney Alexandra who had a worried look on her face. you signal to go outside and she follows you.

(french)

"what's wrong?" alexandra asks

"i just don't understand why she's so sad he's dead, he abused her. and almost killed her."

"it's difficult to explain, but she will always love him. he was her first true love right?"

"yeah."

"so it's not that she's forgotten everything he did to her, he will always be a part of her. give her today to mourn, then tomorrow help her move on." alexandra says.

"thank you." you say, before walking back into the room.

aurelia's pov...

"i'm sorry." you say, crying into lando's neck.

"don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong." he replies.

"but i shouldn't be crying about this."

"yes you should, even though he did all of that too you, you will still always love him."

"but i shouldn't."

the next day you wake up in lando's clothes, and in his arms. he was already awake, gently stroking your hair.

"good morning baby." he whispers.

"morning." you whisper back, cuddling into lando.

"how are you feeling today?"

"i'm ready to let him go." you say slowly.

"that's amazing. let's get ready, go for breakfast and then meet with the police?"

"yeah, have charles and alexandra gone back?"

"the plane left about 30 minutes ago." he says, letting go of me.

you get out of bed and go for a shower. whilst the water is running, you just stand there, letting the water run down you.

30 minutes later, you hear a knock on the door.

"baby? you have been in there a long time, are you alright?" lando asks but you don't reply.

soon after, he opens the door and picks up a towel from the side. he turns off the shower before wrapping it around your shoulders and guiding you out of the bathroom + sits you down on the chair.

"i'm sorry lan, i forgot i was in the shower." you say, whilst getting out your hairdryer.

"don't worry baby, i was just worried about you." lando says, kissing you on the head.

you dry your hair and do a blowout before doing some natural makeup. you change into an outfit.

(outfit below)

lando walks out of the bathroom and smiles at you before placing his hands your waist

"ready to go?" he asks, kissing you gently on the lips.

"yeah, let's go." you reply, holding onto his arm.

you both make your way to a breakfast cafe, and sit down in a table beside the window. you order an avocado toast, and so does lando.

you both talk about everything whilst holding hands across the table. soon after the food arrives and it was delicious.

after that, you and lando both make your way to the police station. before going in you turn to look across at lando. he takes your hands into his.

"after this, it's going to be over."

"i want to bury him, properly."

"you sure?"

"yes, i'll call his sister and ask her to."

"why?"

"closure i guess." you reply, shrugging your shoulders.

"if that's what you want."

"but i agree, after i leave this place im not thinking back to noah again. i'll call her from the police phone so she can't contact me."

"well done baby. i'll be waiting right here okay?"

2 hours later you walk back out to lando smiling softly.

"well? how did it go?"

"i'm free." you say, kissing him. he kisses you back, smiling against your mouth.

"let's go pack, we can be back in monaco before 6."

"or we could go out tonight." you suggest

"really?"

"yes." you say smiling up at lando, gazing into his gorgeous eyes.

his gorgeous curls
his gorgeous smile
his gorgeous everything

"how about we go on a tour of london?" lando asks and you nod.

you both walk through london hand in hand for a few hours, before heading back to the hotel and getting ready.

you were finally happy.

|| authors note ~ i will probably upload again tonight or tomorrow as this is a small part. but i needed it to be small so i can link it to the next parts in my book.

hope you enjoy 🧡