Part 8

As you entered the room, the conversation stopped and everyone looked at you.

"Hi Lando, Oscar" You say whilst smiling to them as they look across the room at you.

"Hey, are you all good after yesterday?" Oscar asks you, smiling dimples showing.

"Oh yeah, I didn't get a chance to thank you, so thank you." He laughs slightly.

"No problem, if you ever feel like hitting people again, I'll be ready" He says as a joke, causing you to laugh.

"Wait, wind back a bit," Lando says.

"What happened yesterday?" He looks up at you, with worry in his eyes.

"Hm? Oh nothing."

"...Okay" he replies.

You're all sat down in the living room, with Charles on the left of you. Lando on the right and Oscar and Arthur sat on a different sofa.

You had all been talking about the formula one season for about 20 minutes when Arthur's phone began vibrating, he picks it up and sees who it is.

"Sorry guys, I've got to take this" he says and steps outside.

"I was thinking of going out partying tonight with some other drivers, do you guys wanna come? And you too Aurelia?" Lando asks.

"Yeah sounds fun, I think Logan is still in Monaco so I can ask him" Oscar replies.

"I'll come, we can ask Arthur when he gets back"
Charles says.

"Yeah I'll come, I've not been out to a club in ages." You say, smiling at Lando.

"Great! Max and Alex are also coming, we were thinking about meeting at 7.30?"

"Yeah that will be great"

All four of you begin comparing clubs to find the best one to go to, as Arthur walks in five minutes later. "Sorry about that"

"It's fine, do you wanna come to a club with us tonight?"

"Yeah sure, do you guys mind if I bring Carla?"Arthur asks.

"Omg yes, bring Carla please." He laughs at you.

"I think Alex and Max are bringing their girlfriends too."

"Okay, at least someone whose fun is going" You say as a joke.

"Rude" Arthur replies,giving you a fake look of disgust, causing you to laugh.

"Truth hurts Art," He laughs at you and gets his phone out.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, does anyone want anything?" you say

"Can I get some water please?"

"Of course Lando, anyone else?"

"Me too please." arthur  says

"And me please actually"

"Alright. Oscar? Do you want anything?"

"No thanks, I'm alright" He says and smiles at you.

"I'll come help you." Lando says as he gets up, following you through into the kitchen.

Once you get into the kitchen, you go to climb onto the kitchen counter so you could get the glasses when you hear a laugh come from behind you.

"What?" You ask as you turn around to see Lando holding his stomach laughing.

"You, you can't even reach the cupboard"