Part 67

After the driver parade, you went with Lando's parents to meet him in the Mclaren garage. Once he saw you, he smiled gently at you. He walked over immediately and kissed you on the lips, in front of his parents.

"Hey, did Charles talk to you?" You ask, smiling up at him as he nods.

"I'll tell you later yeah?" He says, and you nod before he talks to his parents.

1 hour later you were stood beside Lando's car waiting for Lando to come back from the national anthem. You had your sunglasses on to keep a little privacy, but you could still see photographers taking photos of you.

A few minutes later, Lando walks back to you to get ready for the race.

"You're gonna do great." You say, resting your hand on his arm.

"Thank you baby."

"Do you want me to go?" You ask but Lando immediately shuts down your idea.

"No, I need you here. With me."

"Then that's where I will stay. with you."

Lando leans down and kisses you on the lips, you kiss him back, wrapping your hands around his shoulders.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." You whisper back.

"And i'm gonna win this race for you."

"No fighting with Oscar?"

"Maybe, but not like last time. That I promise."

"Thank you."

"I need to get into the car now, go to the garage. Stay with my parents alright?" He says, after pushing a price of your hair behind your ear.

"Okay, good luck mon amor."You say, before giving him a quick kiss and leaving.

You get to the mclaren garage and Lando's parents signal for you to come over. As you reach them, they hand you a pair of headphones.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but Lando didn't tell us how old you are." Adam asks.

"Oh, i'm 18." You reply, giving them a smile. He doesn't reply, he just nods.

"I hope Lando wins." Cisca says, changing the subject.

"He will win." You say confidently.

The top 5 were: Lando, Charles, Lewis, Max and then Fernando. They were ending the formation lap, about to start the race.

"It's lights out and away we go at the British Grand Prix!" The commentator says.

Lando had got a good head start, better than anyone in the top 5. The weather was showing that it would rain at the end, but hopefully the race would finish before it started

20 laps into the race Lando was still leading the race. So far, it had been a clean race and for that you were thankful.

Another 10 laps later, there was a safety car which turned to a red flag after Kevin Magnussen crashed. Luckily, it wasn't a bad crash but it allowed Lando to change his tyres without losing time.

Once he got into the garage with the car, he got out and came over to you and his parents.

"Keep up the good work Lando." Adam said, patting him on the back.

"Oh Lando darling, you're doing amazing!" Cisca said, pulling him into a hug

"You're doing great amor ." You say finally, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks guys." He says smiling at you all.

"Love did you say something to Charles? He hasn't been pushing to take the win." Lando asks you.